Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Lol bro what the fuck, so this funny as fuck.

Is it a coincidence that this Lex Friedman interview drops the same day Adidas announces they let Kanye out of his deal?

At the end of the Lex Friedman interview Kanye apologizes to the Jewish people and admits he was being racist and admits that he was being hurtful and divisive and he just wanted to piss people off.

He said he wasn't doing media anymore too. He said the reason why he is cool because he is always in trouble. He said he is like a Phoenix and sometimes you gotta burn everything down. He mentions he doesn't care about money and the bad business he got into in order to make Yeezy.

It's like he had a moment of lucidity, on some Usual Suspects shit and basically was like, "I had to get out of some bad business...and I shots had to be fired, my bad."

Lol Kanye is dumb as hell, I hope this man didn't go on these anti-Jewish rants so he can get remove everyone out of his life. He wanted to make his name and likeness so radioactive, nobody would do business with him.

Could've just moved to Africa like every rich crazy famous Black celebrity do.

Damn bruh. You deep in this shit.

I never even heard of that cac lex b4.

You sat n watched that whole 2 and 1/2 hr podcast bruh??? With koonye mf west??

I couldnt do it. I dont want that coon shit to cloud my mental

Brands when West dissed black folks
View attachment 948395
Brands when West “dissed” Jewish folks

View attachment 948397
And I agree with those brands 100%
If black people don’t care that Kanye sold them out then why should white people? White people will let us call each other niggers on music and discuss drill rap alllll day..:and will give us all the guns, drugs and drinks we need to kill ourselves as long as we don’t bring that bull shot to their areas.

kanye brought that bull shit to their hood and they shut his ass down.

why is any one surprised - why is any one upset?

fuck Kanye…

I kinda like Lex- weird crap on his podcast - Kanye wasn’t even the weirdest this month

So I got to the end of this cursed Kanye West interview and Lex was trying to be this motherfucker's friend and Kanye turned up on him and kept saying anti-Jewish after Lex tried to explain to him basic historical Jewish shit.

Lex is a stupid naive motherfucker. Like he's nerdy smart and shit but like he legit gives off friendly autistic computer programmer vibes. He just wants to be your friend. He 30 plus and still believes in a goodness of humanity, with all his naive nerd boy wonder.

Lex the kind of White boy you run game on as a kid, steal his video games, take his money and fuck his sister or cousin and he still wanna be friends with you.

When Kanye said I don't trust you and Lex was like, I never had someone say to me before, it feels bad, it feels wrong. He legit looked saddened and disappointed, like he let someone down.

Then Kanye was like, you think I can trust anybody at this point in my life.

I teared up a little bit, I was like damn bro, in 30 plus years of living, it's fucking Kanye West that got you looking like someone guillotined your puppy because he doesn't trust you. You must have a pure soul.
Lex should have said “fuck you Kanye - do something? Now what?”

Has dave chappelle spoke on this koonye situation. Im assuming he'll hold back alil since they are actual friends irl.

Im guessin he saving it 4 his next special

Lex should have said “fuck you Kanye - do something? Now what?”

Lol I don't wanna see this White boy put a Black man in a kimura mayne. Lex got a Black Belt in BJJ.

We already got Jake Paul knocking out brothers.

White males 35 and below be fucking up Black boy daily these days because of MMA and BJJ. Plus White boys be growing up with Black boys now, they ain't afraid of us like they used to be.

A Black man getting folded up by fucking Lex Friedman is the last thing any of us need in these trying times.

Last edited:

Kanye is entertaining as hell lol. I just don't think he has any like significance to real life people. Like people that think Kanye is inspiring got damn super Neo-Nazis coons are weird.

Plus I'm old and retired, I ain't got shit else to do than watch people self-destruct on the internet.

Lol and Lex is popular as shit among the nerd and geek delegation, his guests are 100000000 times more interesting than him though.

Back