Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This guy willfully wanted to get cancelled by these corporations ... He's succeeded in that area

Adidas were his biggest sponsors ...

But personally where Ye fucked up was not acquiring stock/ownership of Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga etc than just offering them licencing deals ... That's why he got mad when they start devaluing his designs with them

He don't own shit at the end of the day... I wonder what happens next

I said this and niggas just left poop emojis.

Lol I'm tryna tell y'all this happens to every single born middle class aspiring Black person that is somewhat talented.

They further up the chain of wealth they climb, the Whiter it gets and most Black folks can't handle the social isolation of wealth.

Wealth is isolating. It doesn't bring people together, it excludes.

And let's be real, a lot of these Black people you see in Forbes with their little 2 billion dollars that don't even rank in the actual Forbes list, are pet monkeys, they get treated like kids by White faces of brands and corporations.

You watch these interviews with Kanye when he talks to these White people.

Lex talking to Kanye like he's an 8 year old. Kanye over here drawing on paper, writing the shit Lex says.

That's all these so called Black billionaires and hundred millionaires act around White people.

Wealth can't get you class. Wealth alone doesn't make you elite. It's about institutional power that supports and informs an entire people.

One rich motherfucker that comes from a historically poor and disenfranchised people really ain't shit. Nobody is really impressed besides the poor people that motherfucker comes from.

Sway tried to tell Kanye that when he said make your own shit and sell it to your own people but Kanye ran to the White boys and got humiliated for 7 years just so he can get the bag. He didn't even get the job he wanted, Virgil did.

This Kanye West shit is a lesson that you get in a sociology class about race, privilege and wealth.

Most of these wealthy Black entertainers and celebrities are tied up in the institutions that exploit their connection to Black popular culture, it's not real money.

Last edited:
I'm a happy drunk though so I'm not trying to fight anybody.

And on some real shit I almost died last monday. Got into a head on collision with a food truck at 40 mph. Me and my girl are lucky to be alive so I've been trying to be cool. If i was driving anything other than my trusty subaru I would have been RIP. I'm out here like a cripple right now. going down stairs is my worst enemy.

Speedy recovery bro

I did...Jordan Owns 100% of Jordan Brand valued at 4billion. While Kanye's value can from partnering with ADIDAS.

I'm at work too, your turn.

Ironically Jordan DGAF about Nike as a brand... He was cajoled into signing with them... Their and his gain

He was an Adidas head... (Probably one of the biggest bad/poor financial decision making in history by a multinational corporation... By Adidas) ... their loss

So I got to the end of this cursed Kanye West interview and Lex was trying to be this motherfucker's friend and Kanye turned up on him and kept saying anti-Jewish after Lex tried to explain to him basic historical Jewish shit.

Lex is a stupid naive motherfucker. Like he's nerdy smart and shit but like he legit gives off friendly autistic computer programmer vibes. He just wants to be your friend. He 30 plus and still believes in a goodness of humanity, with all his naive nerd boy wonder.

Lex the kind of White boy you run game on as a kid, steal his video games, take his money and fuck his sister or cousin and he still wanna be friends with you.

When Kanye said I don't trust you and Lex was like, I never had someone say to me before, it feels bad, it feels wrong. He legit looked saddened and disappointed, like he let someone down.

Then Kanye was like, you think I can trust anybody at this point in my life?

I teared up a little bit, I was like damn bro, in 30 plus years of living, it's fucking Kanye West that got you looking like someone guillotined your puppy because he doesn't trust you. You must have a pure soul.

Last edited:
As it pertains to the title: Is it still the Jewish ppl who have black balled Ye or can we add some more groups to the list?

Lol bro what the fuck, so this funny as fuck.

Is it a coincidence that this Lex Friedman interview drops the same day Adidas announces they let Kanye out of his deal?

At the end of the Lex Friedman interview Kanye apologizes to the Jewish people and admits he was being racist and admits that he was being hurtful and divisive and he just wanted to piss people off.

He said he wasn't doing media anymore too. He said the reason why he is cool because he is always in trouble. He said he is like a Phoenix and sometimes you gotta burn everything down. He mentions he doesn't care about money and the bad business he got into in order to make Yeezy.

It's like he had a moment of lucidity, on some Usual Suspects shit and basically was like, "I had to get out of some bad business...and I shots had to be fired, my bad."

Lol Kanye is dumb as hell, I hope this man didn't go on these anti-Jewish rants so he can get remove everyone out of his life. He wanted to make his name and likeness so radioactive, nobody would do business with him.

Could've just moved to Africa like every rich crazy famous Black celebrity do.

Back