Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Because I'm not shitting on Christianity. I'm shitting on Kanye for using his faith to manipulate people. And this ain't about likes from anybody. You can actually search and see this isn't the 1st time I've said about Kanye. It's an opinion I've held for years about him
And you've been wrong for years🤷🏿‍♂️

And that's ok. I tried to correct you today. I may do do again in another few years

I think anyone interviewing Kanye over the past few years has been taking advantage of a man on a downward spiral. That has nothing to do with the actual content of the shit he's been saying also being foul, self hating, etc which he also has done on his own accord without the media's prompting.
I agree with everything but the self hating.

Nah man, this ain't

It was a very calculated move....you just seeing it wrong because it fits your narrative of Black ppl only run to the church when they down bad. When he's always been in his faith and again...that faith lost him support. Sunday Service was a free event so there was no ticket sales. The album didn't live up to the standards of a Ye album.

Did he continue to make money? Of course. But that was gonna happen anyway. All of his merchandise sells out. He didn't need to lean into his faith to get money or continue to have success. This is where your absolutely wrong and disingenuous about his 'redemption'.

And this isn't a defense of Kanye, the man or the artist. This is simply me telling you you wrong on your hypothesis because of your dislike of him

I never said Black people only run to the church when they're down bad nor insinuated that. So if that's the basis of your response then everything after that is null and void.

This guy willfully wanted to get cancelled by these corporations ... He's succeeded in that area

Adidas were his biggest sponsors ...

But personally where Ye fucked up was not acquiring stock/ownership of Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga etc than just offering them licencing deals ... That's why he got mad when they start devaluing his designs with them

He don't own shit at the end of the day... I wonder what happens next

This guy willfully wanted to get cancelled by these corporations ... He's succeeded in that area

But personally where Ye fucked up was not acquiring stock/ownership of Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga etc than just offering them licencing deals ... That's why he got mad when they start devaluing his designs with them

Devil is in the details. Thus everything goes into writing

He clearly thought him being him was enough to garner high levels of respect and input. I'm sure a few of his 'friends' told him shit was gonna be gravy but the contract....

Ye has stated that he plans to open his own retail stores, as part of his rejection of the corporate world and creation of what he has reportedly called the “Yecosystem.”

But the future of the Yeezy brand is unclear. Ye still owns the Yeezy trademark. However, Adidas said in its statement that it was the “sole owner” of all design rights to existing products that came out of the partnership, as well as previous and new colorways arising from the collaboration.

I think he realized the bolded after signing his deal with gap because if I'm recalling correctly he tried to bully his way into the CEO position/part ownership of the company.

You just said a bunch of nothing.
Do we want rich black people to help other black people? Or are you and other gonna constant find why a gesture is not just?
Like him or not……the bigger picture is 300 black men have a clean slate and good education.
that means nothing to you?
So me celebrating the man who did it is me being a groupie?
So them freed black men can do so many things from helping the black community to breaking family cycles and trauma and gather resources.
So tell me again and how small I see things and the bigger picture you see.
In the end you a black man mad at a black man cheering a black man for helping black men.
Exact response I expected from you. Feelings and deflection when irrefutable facts are presented against you, to counter your opinion.

I told 🥷s that Ye needed Adidas more than they needed him. Adidas started coming back when they hired them ex-Nike designers and introduced Boost. And lowkey the Ozworld line kinda go just as hard as Yeezy brand for about half the price.

I told 🥷s that Ye needed Adidas more than they needed him. Adidas started coming back when they hired them ex-Nike designers and introduced Boost. And lowkey the Ozworld line kinda go just as hard as Yeezy brand for about half the price.
Lmao.

bruh. The ceo is even stepping down due to them losing profits and key market demographics

Adidas is a disaster right now, and it's not just the Kanye West debacle

In ending their relationship, Adidas will have a huge hole to fill financially: The popular Yeezy line represents about $1-$2 billion in annual sales for the company, according to Evercore ISI analyst Omar Saad.

"We see big risk around the Yeezy franchise," Saad said in a recent note to clients.

Besides the West drama, Adidas is entering wounded into the holiday season — the latest retailer to get flat-foot operationally as global economies have slowed. That poor execution has primarily led to a glut of Adidas inventory that will have to be aggressively marked down at the expense of profits, the company warned a week ago.

Adidas said third quarter sales rose a lackluster 4% in the third quarter excluding the impact of volatile currencies. Sales in China tanked by a double-digit percentage.

The company warned (its second warning of the year) that profits would be about 60% lower than its previous expectations. Operating profit margins for the year are seen at 4% compared to a prior goal of 7%.

Back