Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

And now because of headlines like this you're get even more people defending him because they'll see this as "Black men being made the face of antisemitism" instead of "Kanye fucked up and now has his name attached to antisemitism".

Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised. Most of this bullshit has been squarely laid on Kanye. No one has tried to extrapolate it to all black men...yet. I know their is some bitter black chick out there waiting to say that straight black men are the Nazis of the black community in her blog.

Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised. Most of this bullshit has been squarely laid on Kanye. No one has tried to extrapolate it to all black men...yet. I know their is some bitter black chick out there waiting to say that straight black men are the Nazis of the black community in her blog.

I'm just laughing at all the celebrities who just a few weeks ago were on a campaign to help Kanye get his shit squared with Adidas are now radio silent. I wonder if they'll have the same reactions about him being done wrong

I'm just laughing at all the celebrities who just a few weeks ago were on a campaign to help Kanye get his shit squared with Adidas are now radio silent. I wonder if they'll have the same reactions about him being done wrong

I think them bridges are burned. Think about the fact that you never hear Jay or TI or people like that comment on him at all anymore. Back in the day they were very vocal about reaching out to him and talking to him. Now, they've pretty abandoned that dude.

This is an instance where it’s not necessary.
For obvious reasons.

I'm seriously upset that there is this much fascination about a fucking rapper and shoe designer.

We are talking about someone who raps and makes shoes as if he has any real life significance.

And us Black people gotta stop inserting ourselves in rich nigga shit.

I keep telling motherfuckers, any time a Black person reach 20 million net worth, that's a fucking White person. When Forbes start putting motherfucker on the list, that's a White.

He's an enemy until proven otherwise. 99 percent of the time, that's a fucking enemy.

It's fucked up how Black people got so attached to this fashion industry shit because of rappers. These fashion motherfuckers don't even make clothes that an average Black person can even afford. They don't even make clothes a Black person would want to wear.

They had us talking about cancelling Gucci when the average Black person ain't even seen Gucci worn in person before. Never seen Balenciaga worn in person. You know how dumb that sounds. You gonna cancel some shit...that you don't even buy.

But rappers got Black people thinking they matter in the elite, rich, luxurious, decadent White man's world.

Kanye West is another arrogant, delusional, Black man that went into the elitist White man's world, got rich and loss his shit. There are hundreds like him that is not as famous and there will be hundreds more.

End of story. He isn't important. The motherfucker raps and made expensive sneakers nobody wears besides hypebeast Asians and Cacs and people resell for 3 times the price.

I hate Black celebrities, on God. Black people would be way better off if every Black celebrity was Thanos snapped. Black folks would actually be able to fucking focus.

Last edited:
I don’t like these people calling themselves checking him.
this lex interview was a bunch of yea but we different type shit.

And talking about they care for him and want him to be a better man. According to who?
They talk about dog whistles like that ain’t one.

I think them bridges are burned. Think about the fact that you never hear Jay or TI or people like that comment on him at all anymore. Back in the day they were very vocal about reaching out to him and talking to him. Now, they've pretty abandoned that dude.

I mean they should've been burned when he said "slavery was a choice" and called Trump his daddy...but then he manipulated stupid niggas by playing on the Black communities connection to the church, rolled out Sunday Service and them idiots fell right back in line

I mean they should've been burned when he said "slavery was a choice" and called Trump his daddy...but then he manipulated stupid niggas by playing on the Black communities connection to the church, rolled out Sunday Service and them idiots fell right back in line
This isn't correct at all

The man freed like 300 black men from debt and their parents.
So I choose to see that as a win for others.
what’s the issue?
Cuz its extremely short sighted and it shows ur a groupie. For like 4 or more years you defend anything he does like the Elon stans on twitter.

Sure we can post that stuff that shows his business model (private equity) is a cancer that sucks the blood out of this country and harms more than it helps, but you dont really care because, you just love headlines.
We got wealthy people that rig a system to steal from everyone, then they give a lil bit of it back (then ask for a tax write off)and we always get people who think they're hero's. Works everytime.

a few excerpts
Smith's gift is a Spartacus-sized act of generosity in a landscape whose disparity can be traced to austere economic policies pushed by billionaires like Smith himself. (Those policies include cutting funding for public education.) As philanthropy journalist Anand Giridharadas noted, Smith opposes closing the carried interest loophole — a piece of tax code that enriches tech investors while costing the government as much as $18 billion a year. That sum of money could replicate Smith’s graduation gift 50 times each year.

The apparent hang-up here, for billionaire philanthropists who’ve fought against progressive tax reforms like nixing the carried-interest loophole, isn’t just forking over more of their wealth when tax season rolls around -- it’s also the control they cede when taxes are used to deliver justice to the economically underprivileged. In our society, where philanthropists play an outsized role in delivering justice to a select few, most of us have little hope except begging billionaires for money through processes like grant writing — which is essentially speculative mind-reading -- or simply dreaming that someday, like the Morehouse Class of 2019, we’ll be handpicked for the payout of a lifetime.

There’s a reason why Smith’s gift to Morehouse students has the optics of a lottery payout. Philanthropy is, by nature, a lottery.

But in a different kind of society where the government ensures that everybody has access to free higher education — funded substantially by Nordic-style taxes on income and wealth — billionaires won’t get to decide how “their money” is spent.

Philanthropy, at its most insidious, can persuade us that the wealthy are the only ones who can fix society and that we should trust this task to them, and not the government. But “the government,” while imperfect and corrupted by the influence of the wealthy, still remains within our control. People will gaze at Robert Smith’s present to the Morehouse students and think, “I wish more rich people would do something like that.”

Wishing won’t help us. But voting might.

Back