Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I'm a happy drunk though so I'm not trying to fight anybody.

And on some real shit I almost died last monday. Got into a head on collision with a food truck at 40 mph. Me and my girl are lucky to be alive so I've been trying to be cool. If i was driving anything other than my trusty subaru I would have been RIP. I'm out here like a cripple right now. going down stairs is my worst enemy.

My computer keeps trying to put me in handicap mode because I hit the same key too many times. Shit is mad real.

Saying the holocaust was only 4-6 years and nothing else, is akin to saying slavery was only 400 years in America and nothing else. Just ignoring all the context in the years that followed, and lead up to those 400 years. Y'all are ignoring all the context of what happened prior to the holocaust.

It is well known fact that white supremacists voice the opinion, as loud as they can, everywhere they can, that "jews rule everything/holocaust was only 4-6yrs"

Just as it is a well known fact that, on any issue whether racial or not, they fucking lie and misrepresent every bit of history with every breath. If there exists any parallel or similarities between the ridiculous bullshit that drivels out of their mouths and your opinions on a group of people, that should be more than enough to question your position and review/contemplate your information.

Nigga just d'unk posting looking for someone to squabble with. Don't mind him.

Where'd you go bruh? I thought you wanted some smoke?

heatmiser-too-much.gif

I'm a happy drunk though so I'm not trying to fight anybody.

And on some real shit I almost died last monday. Got into a head on collision with a food truck at 40 mph. Me and my girl are lucky to be alive so I've been trying to be cool. If i was driving anything other than my trusty subaru I would have been RIP. I'm out here like a cripple right now. going down stairs is my worst enemy.
^^^^^^^ this is what should be important
Glad you still with us. I am also a happy drunk that recently survived a collision.
Enjoy your evening. I want no more smoke

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ this is what should be important
Glad you still with us. I am also a happy drunk that recently survived a collision.
Enjoy your evening. I want no more smoke

Thanks and I appreciate it. You been buggin in this thread though. But I'm all about peace.

Except for these canadians because they're getting mad uppity these days.

Thanks and I appreciate it. You been buggin in this thread though. But I'm all about peace.

Except for these canadians because they're getting mad uppity these days.
That’s the point .
I should be able to bug out with my opinion while also knowing it’s not that serious and lives are being lost an altered in real time. We can oppose sides and still humanize each other

Did y’all watch the interview?
If not read the comments of it……
Most people said it was a great interview….
It’s about calling out individuals and not the group.
which in itself is a crazy angle, when as bkack people , We’re lumped in with any black person that did wrong.
he makes great points in it while being told he’s apology meant nothing.
Next they will say he’s a gang member.

Back