Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Don’t get mad at Jewish people for giving him the find out part of fucking around. It’s has nothing to do with power and everything to do with dictating how you gonna speak to or about us. When we all together decide how we are spoken to or about, we could yield the same power. When we decide music that is created by black people, no longer demonizes and speaks on victimizing black people, we yield the same power. Until then, it’s cool to rob me a nigga, cause we say so. Where as, Jewish people universally say..it’s not cool to threaten DEFCON 1. Shits that simple

DEFCON is not a threat though.

it literally means you’re prepared to defend yourself against a perceived threat.

I get what you’re saying though

And think about how many struggling Jewish entertainers or opportunistic Jewish folks would love that bag that would come publicly defending Kanye. Not a fucking one..not a one. Floyd had on Gucci before the sunset and JayZ was pushing actionable items before the start of the season. This shit ain’t nothing but a big ass lesson that niggaz need to learn.

So me telling you about only one part of your statement is me trying to be right?

Cool
Someone people don’t take well to threats, and “I ain’t mean it like that” ain’t a good enough excuse when you fuck wit the wrong people. If I drive pass some dealers on the street and aim a hair brush at them. When they catch up to me..”it was just a hair brush” ain’t some shit that’s gonna make a difference. You can play semantics all you want, them people ain’t playing wit him and that’s what matters.

No. You with your ego is a bad thing. Could your defense of all these people with seriously questionable judgment be a bit of...self projection? Have you talked to your therapist about this Dos? Blackrain cares if don't nobody else care...

View attachment 947905
Oohhhhh
He said self projection.
I guess your not as smart as I thought.
see how I worded that.

They making sure they get him all the way out. It’s his own doing

But also shows they are only concerned about themselves and don’t give 2 shots about the remarks he made regarding black folks.

that’s why it fuck them along with him

Are you concerned about the Jewish community's well being or the (derogatory) remarks that someone makes about them?

Are you concerned about the Jewish community's well being or the (derogatory) remarks that someone makes about them?
Nope. I made that very clear in this thread and got talked on about it.

Even before he made the comments about Floyd folks talking shit because I said I don’t care about what he said about them folks because they don’t rock with us

Nope. I made that very clear in this thread and got talked on about it.

Even before he made the comments about Floyd folks talking shit because I said I don’t care about what he said about them folks because they don’t rock with us

You are only concerned about the black community and don’t give 2 shots about the remarks he make regarding Jewish folks or any other group.

But you feel they should be concerned about black people and (derogatory) remarks made toward us?

They're making billions off of him AND Adidas and Puma was founded by two Nazi brothers. One brother got into with the other one went Adidas the other made Puma
This is another problem, he complaining about these companies yet he chose to get in bed with them instead of using his own money to create, distribute and market his product. This is another example of why things are the way they are. He chose to be lazy and not to do business with black groups. He has thr power and resources to not deal with whites/jews when it comes to ownership of his brand. He did not create opportunities for blacks but playing victim.

Back