Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

you’re defending Kanye it’s obvious. So we gotta make a thread on it so you know we care lol that’s it just make a thread and that’s gonna get our missing children back. You ain’t respond to the gentrification part I see. Why we doing this you just here to agree with his right to say stupidity because white folks do it. And yougloss over the George Floyd part
I am done with Dos. This guy defends Kanye and a rapist but Kap he criticies. What Earth are we on, 1 or 2?

Why Kanye aint saying this about the black community @DOS_patos ? Black people in the comments still asking why no one speaking against Kanye for what he said against black people, but Kanye should be the one speaking against comments like the ones that he made. I don't expect none blacks to speak up. Don't reply. I was making a statement not asking you a question.

Why Kanye aint saying this about the black community @DOS_patos ? Black people in the comments still asking why no one speaking against Kanye for what he said against black people, but Kanye should be the one speaking against comments like the ones that he made. I don't expect none blacks to speak up. Don't reply. I was making a statement not asking you a question.
I don’t have to fully agree with a person to defend a certain stance.
what don’t you get?
So it’s all or nothing for y’all and that where you got things f’d up.
separation is a good thing

The Jewish Holocaust lasted about 4-6yrs. Black slavery just in the US was 400. Leopold murdered and maimed Africans for about 20+. Not trying to say the euro Jew didn't catch hell BUT their hell came with reparations and a whole country after WW11.
And they got those reparations because the Jews with power supported it. People in Kanye's position and black politicians don't have the same energy.

The Jews never sold out their people and were able to gain power as a minority group. The same with the LGBT community.

Ellen would never do what Kanye is doing to her group. Tnis guy really said white men afe victims. I hear racist whites saying that all the time.

Meanwhile the same white men deny police misconduct towards blacks. I swear this guy Dos is dying on this hill when Kanye don't care about him.

Kanye has more influence in this country/world than MLK or X could ever have but he jumping in front of that bullet smh.

And they got those reparations because the Jews with power supported it. People in Kanye's position and black politicians don't have the same energy.

The Jews never sold out their people and were able to gain power as a minority group. The same with the LGBT community.

Ellen would never do what Kanye is doing to her group. Tnis guy really said white men afe victims. I hear racist whites saying that all the time.

Meanwhile the same white men deny police misconduct towards blacks. I swear this guy Dos is dying on this hill when Kanye don't care about him.

Kanye has more influence in this country/world than MLK or X could ever have but he jumping in front of that bullet smh.
Powerful post.

Def Jam Recording currently has an artist signed to one of their labels that has a song titled “Rob Me A Nigga”

So for context, it’s cool to “rob me a nigga”
The sad part is it’s ingrained in us to be ok with it.
cuz uh freedom of expression and don’t worry about how others make their money is said.

Reactions: GNS
Don’t get mad at Jewish people for giving him the find out part of fucking around. It’s has nothing to do with power and everything to do with dictating how you gonna speak to or about us. When we all together decide how we are spoken to or about, we could yield the same power. When we decide music that is created by black people, no longer demonizes and speaks on victimizing black people, we yield the same power. Until then, it’s cool to rob me a nigga, cause we say so. Where as, Jewish people universally say..it’s not cool to threaten DEFCON 1. Shits that simple

Back