Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Funny how everyone, but adidas is cutting ties with him...

They got high ranking Jews over there? Lol. If not Adidas not just gonna let him walk with the bag while his shoes are their most profitable product. They just won't renew his contract whenever it's up or the shoes stop making enough money to justify it whichever comes first.

how long he gotta go away and let this shit blow over before these companies that are fake outraged start fuckin with him again?

Maybe a year or so and that's why I say ultimately it's on Black folks if niggas really want Kanye to have any sort of comeuppance. We've seen people say and do ignorant, racist etc stuff and be given another pass. Hell Mel Gibson even got multiple shots after he talked shit about Jewish people and Black folks too. But Black people are also in a unique position culturally in the US where in terms of popularity often what we say goes...so if Black folks make enough of an uproar and don't get caught up in the "I hate cancel culture" bullshit that helps niggas like Kanye go unchecked then it's a chance he might go down as one of the biggest self sabotage we've witnessed.

But if niggas run to go stream his next album then it shows that as long as you can entertain then ultimately nothing matters.

Maybe a year or so and that's why I say ultimately it's on Black folks if niggas really want Kanye to have any sort of comeuppance. We've seen people say and do ignorant, racist etc stuff and be given another pass. Hell Mel Gibson even got multiple shots after he talked shit about Jewish people and Black folks too. But Black people are also in a unique position culturally in the US where in terms of popularity often what we say goes...so if Black folks make enough of an uproar and don't get caught up in the "I hate cancel culture" bullshit that helps niggas like Kanye go unchecked then it's a chance he might go down as one of the biggest self sabotage we've witnessed.

But if niggas run to go stream his next album then it shows that as long as you can entertain then ultimately nothing matters.

Niggas couldnt even give up gucci, prada or burberry for a month..

Niggas couldnt even give up gucci, prada or burberry for a month..

Oh I ain't say I had faith that it would be done...I just know it could be if niggas really wanted to...but Kanye has been able to consistently tap into and make niggas hold on to him by doing the 1 thing people claim to hate the most and that's playing victim to situations of your own doing.

Back