Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

My post isn't even about Qtip per se, It's about the outrage the so called Jews is having from a jackass named Kanye. I just hope they are posting Twiiter/IG post when something comes out of the mouths of idiot saying something about black people OR when a Black person speak on the real Holocaust which is slavery and King Leopold's murdering of 16million Africans. Because they've been realllllll quiet for a lonnnggg time

oh ok bro you good I definitely feel you. Shit I know and we all know those folks don’t keep same energy and if they do probably thrown out. Like if we being real not to ramble but it’s hard not to be a lil pissed with just the world period.

And I’m still upset they made it seem like black folks have hate for Asians

This is oddly enough the same argument Sarah Silverman made that got people mad at her when she tried to slickly call out Black folks a couple weeks ago. Alot of the same black folks, and people in general speaking out now are the same folks who speak out about any and everything. The same sjw people that folks mock for being "outraged" over everything that is deemed offensive.

Also "the real holocaust"?. You do know that there can be multiple events in history with a shared name. One doesn't negate the other. I'd also say to temper your expectations because as was shown on abw a good portion of people don't even know the why behind why the stereotypes they see as positive Jewish people find so offensive so expecting people to know about King Leopold is a huge reach.
The Jewish Holocaust lasted about 4-6yrs. Black slavery just in the US was 400. Leopold murdered and maimed Africans for about 20+. Not trying to say the euro Jew didn't catch hell BUT their hell came with reparations and a whole country after WW11.

The Jewish Holocaust lasted about 4-6yrs. Black slavery just in the US was 400. Leopold murdered and maimed Africans for about 20+. Not trying to say the euro Jew didn't catch hell BUT their hell came with reparations and a whole country after WW11.

This is true...all I'm saying is that trying to frame an event as "real" over another one is historically inaccurate and also causes unnecessary friction on some oppression Olympics type shit that benefits nobody.

They run the entertainment industry look at how many entities he has been dropped from since he mentioned them. It was much safer for Ye when he said slavery was a choice when talking about Black people.

I agree with this, but I wonder, do black people think Jews are wrong for going at people that disrespect them? I mean every time some shit like this comes up, it seems like niggas are mad that the Jews do shit like this, but isn't this what they're supposed to do? Isn't it the same thing we always try to do when someone crosses us and we have some power?

They run the entertainment industry look at how many entities he has been dropped from since he mentioned them. It was much safer for Ye when he said slavery was a choice when talking about Black people.
Ye: "Slavery was a choice'

Financial & Fashion industry: Ye you're a genius. Would you like to keep your money in our banks. Would you like to design our new fall lines, can we help you design your Yeezy line and promote it. Can we give you our football stadium so you can have your album release in.

Ye: Jews have been my problem for awhile now.

Financial/Fashion industry: I'm appalled he'll never work again. We're so pissed we don't even want his 3billion in our banks even though it's making us twice what he put in.

The fucking audacity

Ye: "Slavery was a choice'

Financial & Fashion industry: Ye you're a genius. Would you like to keep your money in our banks. Would you like to design our new fall lines, can we help you design your Yeezy line and promote it. Can we give you our football stadium so you can have your album release in.

Ye: Jews have been my problem for awhile now.

Financial/Fashion industry: I'm appalled he'll never work again. We're so pissed we don't even want his 3billion in our banks even though it's making us twice what he put in.

The fucking audacity
Well if niggas would have taken a stand and told him off….but as we have seen so often niggas don’t care about nothing

I agree with this, but I wonder, do black people think Jews are wrong for going at people that disrespect them? I mean every time some shit like this comes up, it seems like niggas are mad that the Jews do shit like this, but isn't this what they're supposed to do? Isn't it the same thing we always try to do when someone crosses us and we have some power?

No but the same energy should have been kept by them when he said slavery was a choice. Instead they pushed him to billionaire status. Now that he's a monster they can no longer control they're ready to get him out of here. That's fucked up.

I think it's a combination of a few things. It's the fact that these groups didn't take this hard of a stance when he was speaking ill of Black folks but I do agree that some of the disdain is misplaced and that some of it does need to be directed inward because there's plenty of people who swore they were done with Kanye but jumped right back on the bandwagon when he dropped Donda last year. Man is selling out arenas with a half finished album to the same demographic he was just insulting. And from a business standpoint it comes off like "Well if they ain't taking the insults serious why should we?" There's far more people who see Kanye like @DOS_patos does as just a Black man under attack as opposed to an individual who is fucking up so they'll continue to grant grace and forgiveness when it probably shouldn't be. Truthfully it's gonna take Black people giving up on Kanye before he truly gets it.

No but the same energy should have been kept by them when he said slavery was a choice. Instead they pushed him to billionaire status. Now that he's a monster they can no longer control they're ready to get him out of here. That's fucked up.

I agree it's fucked up, but are we surprised. That's how all groups are. Nobody gives a fuck until it's their people. Black people are like the only group that kinda tries to look out for others, but even a lot of us be on some selective outrage shit.

The only grace I'll give the Jewish people trying to cancel Kanye now is that maybe some of them believed it wasn't their place to punish a black man for saying messed up shit about black people.

how long he gotta go away and let this shit blow over before these companies that are fake outraged start fuckin with him again?

Back