Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Again niggas basing opinion on shit that ain’t related to this topic. And y’all niggas sit and believe that nigga. Nothing I said was pro Jewish literally broke down how Kanye is anti black but y’all talking about cracker genocide. Slow nigga shit

Where are they when......you know what nevermind. If people can't see the outright audacity then I don't what else to you.

What were you trying to say? I know you don’t think Q Tip does not support black folks. I’m only asking cause I see a lot of folks say this whenever black folks say they support another group. But forget that person also support black folks.

Where are they when......you know what nevermind. If people can't see the outright audacity then I don't what else to you.

I remember QTip leading a protest for Mike Brown when that happened in 2014. Outside of that idk publicly but I wouldn't just toss him into the "I'm trying to protect my brand" pile...mainly because he's not relevant enough to have a large brand to protect at the moment.

What were you trying to say? I know you don’t think Q Tip does not support black folks. I’m only asking cause I see a lot of folks say this whenever black folks say they support another group. But forget that person also support black folks.
I remember QTip leading a protest for Mike Brown when that happened in 2014. Outside of that idk publicly but I wouldn't just toss him into the "I'm trying to protect my brand" pile...mainly because he's not relevant enough to have a large brand to protect at the moment.
My post isn't even about Qtip per se, It's about the outrage the so called Jews is having from a jackass named Kanye. I just hope they are posting Twiiter/IG post when something comes out of the mouths of idiot saying something about black people OR when a Black person speak on the real Holocaust which is slavery and King Leopold's murdering of 16million Africans. Because they've been realllllll quiet for a lonnnggg time

My post isn't even about Qtip per se, It's about the outrage the so called Jews is having from a jackass named Kanye. I just hope they are posting Twiiter/IG post when something comes out of the mouths of idiot saying something about black people OR when a Black person speak on the real Holocaust which is slavery and King Leopold's murdering of 16million Africans. Because they've been realllllll quiet for a lonnnggg time

This is oddly enough the same argument Sarah Silverman made that got people mad at her when she tried to slickly call out Black folks a couple weeks ago. Alot of the same black folks, and people in general speaking out now are the same folks who speak out about any and everything. The same sjw people that folks mock for being "outraged" over everything that is deemed offensive.

Also "the real holocaust"?. You do know that there can be multiple events in history with a shared name. One doesn't negate the other. I'd also say to temper your expectations because as was shown on abw a good portion of people don't even know the why behind why the stereotypes they see as positive Jewish people find so offensive so expecting people to know about King Leopold is a huge reach.

Back