Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Saying he’s preparing for war isn’t antisemite
People being mad at other shit is cool. But now ain’t the time. Don’t let this Floyd shit blind y’all to what’s happening .
I think we can all agree it wasn’t a place for it but can we also acknowledge it didn’t come from a place of hate. ignorance maybe or a million miles a minute thought process.

but this constant repeating antisemite shit is crazy.
they will keep saying it until everyone believes it.
no one wants to challenge them on that but only dwell on a few minutes of a 3 hr jnterview is also crazy.
that man said so much
But niggas stuck on Floyd?
It’s ti the point either people are looking for something to be mad at and/or ready to write any black man off with an ounce of success.

The amount of hate he gets is weird. Niggas really want him to lose everything.
why not wish this on those fucking up our communities or denying us opportunities.

he should not be this polarizing

As for this Jew shit. They actually protect their people and the rich Jews always support the poor ones. There is no Jewish Kanye and there never will be. Imagine one of them saying "the holocast sounds like a choice". Shit I would ban or black ball anyone who speaks even the slightest disrespect/out of pocket comment at black people if I had that power. I don't blame them. Kanye doing the opposite for the black community.

Last edited:
As for this Jew shit. They actually protect their people and the rich Jews always support the poor ones. There is no Jewish Kanye and there never will be. Imagine one of them saying "the holocast sounds like a choice". Shit I would ban or black ball anyone who speaks even the slightest disrespect/out of pocket comment at black people if I had that power. I don't blame them. Kanye doing the opposite for the black community.
Ok, can we play fair real quick.
has rich black men not tried to help the community only for a problem to be found and that overshadows everything?
I have seen and experienced this so often (even tho I ain’t give up yet) that I am beginning to understand why people get theirs and keep it moving.
Robert smith for example. Paid off a whole graduating class debt. And their parents debt. Guess what niggas said? He’s with a white woman and he did nothing cuz it’s a tax write off.
What unity?
Jayz and Cosby and many others did shit only for it to be diminished.
but nigga prop up kap for taking a stand and the damn idiot want to go back to work for them same people. Not really but he wanted to appear to. Then Nike used him as a political tool.
slavery sound like a choice,
Pull up your pants
We are beyond kneeling
All hold more weight than gentrification, missing black girls and women and the countless deaths we rain down on each other. That y’all make excuses for May I add. (Proximity bullshit and poverty).
Crazy the shit niggas can look past and be ok with…….but THESE words holds us back and harm us somehow.
Foh

People being mad at other shit is cool. But now ain’t the time. Don’t let this Floyd shit blind y’all to what’s happening .
I think we can all agree it wasn’t a place for it but can we also acknowledge it didn’t come from a place of hate. ignorance maybe or a million miles a minute thought process.

no one wants to challenge them on that but only dwell on a few minutes of a 3 hr jnterview is also crazy.
that man said so much
It’s ti the point either people are looking for something to be mad at and/or ready to write any black man off with an ounce of success.

excuses excuses excuses

that man said so much
I think you are skipping over a lot of people's arguments. For most people, it is the accumulation of kanye's rants though out all the years. Not just what is happening now. This is more of the "hay that broke the camel's back".

What is wrong with not messing with someone that offends you or you dont agree with what they are doing and/or saying? Dont you stop messing with people you actually knew because you dont agree with how they act?

Facts!

Ok, can we play fair real quick.
has rich black men not tried to help the community only for a problem to be found and that overshadows everything?
I have seen and experienced this so often (even tho I ain’t give up yet) that I am beginning to understand why people get theirs and keep it moving.
Robert smith for example. Paid off a whole graduating class debt. And their parents debt. Guess what niggas said? He’s with a white woman and he did nothing cuz it’s a tax write off.
What unity?
Jayz and Cosby and many others did shit only for it to be diminished.
but nigga prop up kap for taking a stand and the damn idiot want to go back to work for them same people. Not really but he wanted to appear to. Then Nike used him as a political tool.
slavery sound like a choice,
Pull up your pants
We are beyond kneeling
All hold more weight than gentrification, missing black girls and women and the countless deaths we rain down on each other. That y’all make excuses for May I add. (Proximity bullshit and poverty).
Crazy the shit niggas can look past and be ok with…….but THESE words holds us back and harm us somehow.
Foh

bruh some folks online said Robert smith got a white woman many folks don’t know who he is. But when you say what he did I’m sure nobody give af about his snow bunny. Jay Z sold niggas out and you been throwing Kaepernick under the bus. Cosby is a sex offender. Helping people is great. But explain to us why you get so much pushback? I feel like you want to boss somebody life or something.

Back