Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

vsdf0vc7zgh81.jpg

I am really hating them continuously pushing this mental health thing.
Cuz, if that’s the case, why they fucking with him? Mentally challenged people are a protected class.
so they don’t believe this.
so my question is why are they still pushing this?

He has all the resources to get himself all the help he needs (shit he has the resources to get millions of people mental health help but thats another topic). He simply doesn't want to do it. He thinks he's better/more creative without the medication. He's said this in the past.

Train wrecks make for must see TV. Some media will stay away others are going to run to it. Let's not pretend it's been anything else than what it is on the media side. Kanye is the one acting brand new.

Again shutting the fuck up is free. It costs him nothing.

Everything about this situation and this nigga is hilarious. I’m not even upset this is all just very entertaining and I can’t wait for the car crash.

I am really hating them continuously pushing this mental health thing.
Cuz, if that’s the case, why they fucking with him? Mentally challenged people are a protected class.
so they don’t believe this.
so my question is why are they still pushing this?

I peeped that too.

Apparently, they don't have the same sympathy for black people with mental health issues.

Either that, or it's proof that they don't really believe that bullshit to begin with.

Just the newest catchphrase of the moment.

Serious question
What did he say that was anti semite?
I didn’t hear him say he hates or threaten anyone.

kanye said he was going "death con" 3 on jewish people
he called them out specifically

i'm not defending that community, but those were his words

Back