Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Ok, can we play fair real quick.
has rich black men not tried to help the community only for a problem to be found and that overshadows everything?
I have seen and experienced this so often (even tho I ain’t give up yet) that I am beginning to understand why people get theirs and keep it moving.
Robert smith for example. Paid off a whole graduating class debt. And their parents debt. Guess what niggas said? He’s with a white woman and he did nothing cuz it’s a tax write off.
What unity?
Jayz and Cosby and many others did shit only for it to be diminished.
but nigga prop up kap for taking a stand and the damn idiot want to go back to work for them same people. Not really but he wanted to appear to. Then Nike used him as a political tool.
slavery sound like a choice,
Pull up your pants
We are beyond kneeling
All hold more weight than gentrification, missing black girls and women and the countless deaths we rain down on each other. That y’all make excuses for May I add. (Proximity bullshit and poverty).
Crazy the shit niggas can look past and be ok with…….but THESE words holds us back and harm us somehow.
Foh

and we bring up missing black kids and black crime and gentrification everyday.

Realizing you pov comes down to niggas ain’t shit just like Kanye

bruh some folks online said Robert smith got a white woman many folks don’t know who he is. But when you say what he did I’m sure nobody give af about his snow bunny. Jay Z sold niggas out and you been throwing Kaepernick under the bus. Cosby is a sex offender. Helping people is great. But explain to us why you get so much pushback? I feel like you want to boss somebody life or something.
Your last line goes both ways.
Am I lion?

I think you are skipping over a lot of people's arguments. For most people, it is the accumulation of kanye's rants though out all the years. Not just what is happening now. This is more of the "hay that broke the camel's back".

What is wrong with not messing with someone that offends you or you dont agree with what they are doing and/or saying? Dont you stop messing with people you actually knew because you dont agree with how they act?
Did he say lord ninja ain’t shit?
So you don’t know no dudes that has controversial opinions? Are or you telling me, your crew or circle are all like minded? Or can’t be around you if they think differently?

and we bring up missing black kids and black crime and gentrification everyday.

Realizing you pov comes down to niggas ain’t shit just like Kanye
So now I think niggas ain’t shit?
Lmao
Y’all see what just happened.
where is the missing kids and women thread at?
Maybe I’ll start it.
cuz you niggas ain’t do it nor do you care.
but kanye crossed the damn line.
You stay trying to show holes in my pov , it’s funny cause you hardly know what that is.
Now tell me …..am I defending kanye or a black man’s freedom of speech?
y’all on some WS shit wanting him to behave and play right or say only what y’all agree with.
it’s ok to say this but not that or we are done with you.
foh
How about dont be so fucking sensitive when it’s not directed at you. Oh slavery was a choice? His opinion. Now what?
Oh he disrespected our ancestors. I can see that.
But niggas still make excuses for killers of black men. Is that disrespectful to the work our ancestors put in? Guess this will be skipped over.

Did he say lord ninja ain’t shit?
So you don’t know no dudes that has controversial opinions? Are or you telling me, your crew or circle are all like minded? Or can’t be around you if they think differently?
Lord Ninja, hmm. I like that name. Might change it.

I dont give people I dont know my time and energy. So this kanye thing doesnt weight at all on my radar. I hear his interviews, shake my head, and keep it pushing.

I dont have black friends that put white people in this top tier category. In some kind of admiration way. That is an energy I rather not be around.

I have friends with different views on some things. But there are some views I dont vibe with. Lol, why is that an issue? Everyone has a line. I dont vibe with people who is always negative. Is it a issue to not want To be around them anymore?

So you dont have a line where you wouldnt cut someone off because of their actions and words?

Bruh

You the same dude that said on multiple occasions that all white folks need to be killed women and children because the world would be better off.

and back up that statement numerous times.

Stop trying to act like you care about them now.

Again that’s my confusion because this about Kanye not white people. He saying what Nazis say but it’s ok now because he black. When he start saying nighas don’t want to be fathers and rather rap than work you gonna be pissed. The nigga not for black people but you think thinking outside the box means he is more intelligent. It’s crazy.

He keep say bad shit
Waaaaaaaaa
Fuckin cry babies
I’m going to go listen to some drill music. I changed my stance on it. I can’t be about freedom of speech and be selective about it.
Fuck my cousin go hard
:hehe2:

you don’t even listen to rap lol was you saying this shit 30 years ago

Lmao
Maybe I’ll start it.
You stay trying to show holes in my pov , it’s funny cause you hardly know what that is.
y’all on some WS shit wanting him to behave and play right or say only what y’all agree with.
foh
How about dont be so fucking sensitive when it’s not directed at you. Oh slavery was a choice? His opinion. Now what?
But niggas still make excuses for killers of black men. Is that disrespectful to the work our ancestors put in? Guess this will be skipped over.

you’re defending Kanye it’s obvious. So we gotta make a thread on it so you know we care lol that’s it just make a thread and that’s gonna get our missing children back. You ain’t respond to the gentrification part I see. Why we doing this you just here to agree with his right to say stupidity because white folks do it. And yougloss over the George Floyd part

Lmao
Maybe I’ll start it.
foh

also the niggas you talk about who make excuse for Kanye are not the same niggas who make drill music and kill people. We not all the same I thought you were for diversity lol

Again that’s my confusion because this about Kanye not white people. He saying what Nazis say but it’s ok now because he black. When he start saying nighas don’t want to be fathers and rather rap than work you gonna be pissed. The nigga not for black people but you think thinking outside the box means he is more intelligent. It’s crazy.
Layers was added to this conversation when sneak brought up others races and you co-signed it

but I’m off that. Blessing bruh.

Was anyone mad when dead relatives was brought up on here? Did y’all have the same energy?
Why would kanye even bring up a person who passed? But it’s ok on here to do it to try and get people angry.
Must be two sides. But I’m done.

Lol it was a good portion of abw who found it disgusting wtf are you talking about. And nobody ever spoke on any of deceased relatives so why you outraged years later.

562376ac76efbe0b0079a3d48a5d3ac5c78274ce.gif
Please be off it forever because atp you just looking to debate some shit

Back