Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

In this Pierce Morgan interview Kanye said that he gave Tarintino the idea for Django unchained as a concept for the Gold digger video , but Django is loosely based on a real person ,Bass Reeves and I think a Chinese or Japanese series of films

You “attacked” him for his words against them. Acting like some the thing ms he said didn’t have any merit to them but the same things been said for decades about that group from black leaders to black entertainers.

but you got it.

Y’all love the throw the word stupid around Like y’all are so smart and doing great things with y’all so called smartness. Shit hilarious how self absorbed some of y’all are thinking you’re more than what you are Lololololol

Because he said some bullshit or common sense shit. We know Jews in the us use white supremacy to get ahead like every other white group. We also know you can mr get on tv and say I’m going defcon on an ethnic group. If Kanye said all this shit but was white would be in his dick like this?

And honestly I insult you because you will purposely miss the point and say this instead of that.

Honestly this is bullshit.
I fux with you but this shit is the problem.
If wrong is wrong than resources shouldn’t matter.
Cuz maybe just maybe …the black man is seen as the easier target to attack.
Ye got resources to fight corporations and drag this out. Just like them news spots. Plus they said worse shit.
To me this is a classic example of us hating us more than we hate them.

Lol this nigga has said slavery was a choice, donned a Maga hat and called Trump his daddy, put on a white lives matter shirt, then slandered tf out of George Floyd.

HE hates US. Fuck you talking about.

I salut you for seeing this for what this is.
We gotta stop taking small parts and making it bigger than the actual topic.
yet here we are.
Black men are never given grace. Even on a majority black male dominated site.
like niggas more mad at a black man’s words that may hurt a few than white and Jewish people actions that hurt us all.
Bruh Kanye is not our ally. So what you saying? He just like a white supremacist

Niggas in here going hard for Jews or West

X would be disappointed in you niggas

This is a huge story ALL OVER because he said something about Jewish folks which proves his point about how they control shit

Now that he said something about George Floyd they trying to get more blacks folks to see things their way.

Before he brought up George Floyd he was already over the news all day and getting his money removed from banks.

Same bank that Epstein banked with YEARS after his conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.

Bruh... over the years we seen you do this same flimsy argument against asians, hispanics, jews, transgenders, and probably a few more I left out.

At what point are you going to realize you're the black archie bunker?

Bruh... over the years we seen you do this same flimsy argument against asians, hispanics, jews, transgenders, and probably a few more I left out.

At what point are you going to realize you're the black archie bunker?

this nigga mad because I’m black first.

Asians: Word to Asians being extremely racist And rallying for Peter Liang. Along with how and what they do in our neighborhoods

Latinos: Incase you didn’t know I claim my heritage from my grandpa that was born and raised in Equador plus Hispanic is ablanket term for…. Well you know but you can dumb and think Hispanic means white

Jews are mostly white and word to what they doing to Palestine on that occupied land they have. Along with running the film and music industry with the black stereotypes they push. Look who making/funding all these black trauma movies.

Trans: They are not real men/women. And y’all y’all that believe they are stupid and need to be in therapy with them

Word to you calling all football players dumb as fuck even though the sport is like 75% black

What else you got? All lives matter ass

Last edited:
this nigga mad because I’m black first.

Asians: Word to Asians being extremely racist And rallying for Peter Liang. Along with how and what they do in our neighborhoods

Latinos: Incase you didn’t know I claim my heritage from my grandpa that was born and raised in Equador plus Hispanic is ablanket term for…. Well you know but you can dumb and think Hispanic means white

Jews are mostly white and word to what they doing to Palestine on that occupied land they have. Along with running the film and music industry with the black stereotypes they push. Look who making/funding all these black trauma movies.

Trans: They are not real men/women. And y’all y’all that believe they are stupid and need to be in therapy with them

Word to you calling all football players dumb as fuck even though the sport is like 75% black

What else you got? All lives matter ass

Do you get headaches when you think about things too hard?

Serious question.

Back