Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Defamation could be cited..false accusations..which i believe is what they got Alex Jones on.

They could claim undue stress, hardship and harassment brought about by his comments especially with him having such a big platform as well

Thanks.

but I Doubt they can prove any of that since they came out saying they was going to sue damn near right after the comments

That shit wack as fuck to be able to sue somebody over this.

ain’t no defamation. White boy locked up already so it’s dumb to me to be able to sue somebody for this.

So niggas can lie on you openly and that’s cool? Where the line at?

And let me add
I already said he was wrk g about that comment
And
It’s not about contrarian shit. How about my life let’s me see shit different?
That should be ok.
Y’all really be on some taking the other side just because shit.
nah,
I just see it different

It’s the defense of the rich folks that’s tires people man. You constantly defend rich folks who have way more privilege and access when they do problematic shit like they already don’t have enough advantages.

The fact you had to break it down

He stated something that did not happen in there case. All the things are reasons that can not be prove with the lawsuit coming a few days after what he said.

matter of fact, non black news stations been saying that and no lawsuit was filled from his family. So why nothing about them? They just trying to pick a easy target in West

where the lawsuit on Tucker or Trump for saying the same shit

so what the fuck you even talking about?

Niggas in here going hard for Jews or West

X would be disappointed in you niggas

This is a huge story ALL OVER because he said something about Jewish folks which proves his point about how they control shit

Now that he said something about George Floyd they trying to get more blacks folks to see things their way.

Before he brought up George Floyd he was already over the news all day and getting his money removed from banks.

Same banks that Epstein bank with them YEARS after conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.
I salut you for seeing this for what this is.
We gotta stop taking small parts and making it bigger than the actual topic.
yet here we are.
Black men are never given grace. Even on a majority black male dominated site.
like niggas more mad at a black man’s words that may hurt a few than white and Jewish people actions that hurt us all.

Niggas in here going hard for Jews or West

X would be disappointed in you niggas

This is a huge story ALL OVER because he said something about Jewish folks which proves his point about how they control shit

Now that he said something about George Floyd they trying to get more blacks folks to see things their way.

Before he brought up George Floyd he was already over the news all day and getting his money removed from banks.

Same banks that Epstein bank with them YEARS after conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.

lol who called out kids getting trafficked?

It’s not the lie. It’s what happens be you the lie.

so what happened to them in a few days for them to sue is my question.

Lol they are suing simply because it’s a lie and one of those white people talking points that was dismissed until Kanye brought it back up. No they not gonna sue Fox News or Tucker Carlson. They do shit like that. But Kanye bring black is a betrayal and he took it back up.

Lol they are suing simply because it’s a lie and one of those white people talking points that was dismissed until Kanye brought it back up. No they not gonna sue Fox News or Tucker Carlson. They do shit like that. But Kanye bring black is a betrayal and he took it back up.

And that’s the problem.

Plus West is clearly having mental issues all around with all the things he been doing since Kim left him.

It’s the defense of the rich folks that’s tires people man. You constantly defend rich folks who have way more privilege and access when they do problematic shit like they already don’t have enough advantages.
Maybe because there are many more thing to fix.
maybe because it’s crazy how rich black men are viewed vs actual ground based people who hurt the community and the music and the lack of guidance and financial literacy.
you see an issue with shitting on rich black men yet elon is kinda praised as a genius?
It’s ok to slam kanye but say something about elon and it’s hating.
But let’s stay on topic for now

I salut you for seeing this for what this is.
We gotta stop taking small parts and making it bigger than the actual topic.
yet here we are.
Black men are never given grace. Even on a majority black male dominated site.
like niggas more mad at a black man’s words that may hurt a few than white and Jewish people actions that hurt us all.

so lol the black family hurt by his words matters not. See in your world black men are never wrong unless they street niggas. We see you defend rapists often defend Charleston White and even Jayz and now Kanye. Do you like non rich black people?

where the lawsuit on Tucker or Trump for saying the same shit

I would think it's easier to sue an individual poppin off at the mouth than suing someone backed by a major network and access to a shit-ton of lawyers.

Both people could be wrong.. some have more access to resources than others I would imagine

Back