Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

So? Donating $2mil gives you the right to slander my dead relative on a huge platform?

Now you definitely gonna run me the bag and I know you got it.

Don't be a contrarian on this one bro. Kanye was dead wrong for saying that shit.

That shit wack as fuck to be able to sue somebody over this.

ain’t no defamation. White boy locked up already so it’s dumb to me to be able to sue somebody for this.

So? Donating $2mil gives you the right to slander my dead relative on a huge platform?

Now you definitely gonna run me the bag and I know you got it.

Don't be a contrarian on this one bro. Kanye was dead wrong for saying that shit.
Was coming to clarify.
no that doesn’t mean that.
but how he feels or whatever he should not be sued for.
And if so, there are tons of white media that should be included

That shit wack as fuck to be able to sue somebody over this.

ain’t no defamation. White boy locked up already so it’s dumb to me to be able to sue somebody for this.

Nah if you got a huge platform and you out here spreading misinformation that can be proved to be misinformation you should get checked. Mfs been hopping on tv and the internet just saying anything for too long now.

It's a difference between giving your opinion and stating something as fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
And let me add
I already said he was wrk g about that comment
And
It’s not about contrarian shit. How about my life let’s me see shit different?
That should be ok.
Y’all really be on some taking the other side just because shit.
nah,
I just see it different

Was coming to clarify.
no that doesn’t mean that.
but how he feels or whatever he should not be sued for.
And if so, there are tons of white media that should be included

Again he wasn't talking about how he felt. He stated something as a fact. There's a difference.

Agree with the bolded.

Its not about how he feels. Its slandee because he was factually wrong about Floyd's death. Cardi B sued Tasha K because of that.
is he lying about Floyd or lying about what made him die? Two different things unless I missed him saying something directly about Floyd

Niggas in here going hard for Jews or West

X would be disappointed in you niggas

This is a huge story ALL OVER because he said something about Jewish folks which proves his point about how they control shit

Now that he said something about George Floyd they trying to get more blacks folks to see things their way.

Before he brought up George Floyd he was already over the news all day and getting his money removed from banks.

Same bank that Epstein banked with YEARS after his conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.

Last edited:
Nah if you got a huge platform and you out here spreading misinformation that can be proved to be misinformation you should get checked. Mfs been hoping on tv and the internet just saying anything for too long now.

It's a difference between giving your opinion and stating something as fact.
CTG said it best with that Tasha K/Cardi B situation

Nothing gon' change until these people start getting sued.

You shuldn't be able to get up here on the internet/tv/radio talking crazy about people presenting it like news/facts.

This is a huge story ALL OVER because he said something about Jewish folks which proves his point about how they control shit

Now that he said something about George Floyd they trying to get more blacks folks to see things their way.

Before he brought up George Floyd he was already over the news all day and getting his money removed from banks.

Same banks that Epstein bank with them YEARS after conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.

He ain't have to bring up Floyd tho.

Shutting the fuck up is free.

Same banks that Epstein bank with them YEARS after conviction. But calling out Jews is over the line but not kids getting trafficked.

what one thing got to do with another?

Even if you agree with his comments on jewish people, what he said about George Floyd was foul as well and there is obviously some room there to for him to face punitive damages for that.

One thing doesnt cancel out the other

what one thing got to do with another?

Even if you agree with his comments on jewish people, what he said about George Floyd was foul as well and there is obviously some room there to for him to face punitive damages for that.

One thing doesnt cancel out the other

Okay. I get it

But what’s the damages he caused by saying that? I need legit answers.

Back