Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Bruh Zuckerberg can't even recoup off the "metaverse" because that shit ain't real by definition and we're living in some real ass times.

The only people fucking with kanye right now are white supremacists, coons, hoteps and chickenheads. Good luck going indie with any type of overpriced fashion brand where your core audience have two things in common and that's poverty and no sense of style.

Said this with a straight face on a nationally televised tv show of a straight white male

Kanye just be saying shit without thinking all the way through.

Bruh just went on Tucker Carlson and Piers Morgan.

Both aired his interviews and didn't take it down.

Revolt, spearheaded by a Black man and NORE the star and leader of Drink Champs, had to take down his interview... because he, a Black man, deemed too controversial to speak.

Lol like son, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones lol.

It took White kids dying to get Alex Jones banished from the mainstream internet lol.

Kanye lol dumb as hell.

Kanye just be saying shit without thinking all the way through.

Bruh just went on Tucker Carlson and Piers Morgan.

Both aired his interviews and didn't take it down.

Revolt, spearheaded by a Black man and NORE the star and leader of Drink Champs, had to take down his interview... because he, a Black man, deemed too controversial to speak.

Lol like son, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones lol.

It took White kids dying to get Alex Jones banished from the mainstream internet lol.

Kanye lol dumb as hell.

If black people boycotted piers morgan or tucker carlson that wouldn't be a blip on their radar - we're not their audience due to them being white supremacist nazis and all. But if we stopped fucking with puffy that's gonna hurt his pockets. That's the difference.

Puffy tried to be slick and do a proxy war by using Nore to make Kanye look like an ass but we all saw that for what it was... exploitation. Shit backfired, Nore had to eat crow and Puff is on a Yacht somewhere not dealing with the bullshit he stirred up as usual.

Said this with a straight face on a nationally televised tv show of a straight white male

This cat bugging
Some stormfront ass talking points
How you on some woe is me shit for the muhfuckas running society??!? Lol smh

Hilarious but what's even the point of those shows where the host constantly speaks over you? Highschool debate has more civilized discourse.

I’m amazed niggas are still trying shoot this coon ass nigga bail.. So in alll of the bullshit he was spewing you found one thing that he kinda made cohort sense about.. How does that negate the fact of him pushing white supremacist propaganda about George Floyd and how does that make up for all the recent times that clown show has willfully disrespected the Black community(plus are oppressed ancestors).. SMH…

You don't know what it means to bend the knee and swear fealty! You don't know what true love is! True dedication, honor, loyalty, fidelity!!
Have you heard this man music????? That count for something,knave! And his clothes...by the Gods...his clothes!! :clawd3:

Kanye has been on some house boy isht for some years now. But this full on echoing of white nationalist talking points has me believing that he is trying to get "canceled". Whatever the motive, he seems to want out. And I think he thinks doing it this way will be easier to come back from later.

Lol why y'all don't rock with Schulzy?
tumblr_ns620u3XY81r8jjn6o1_540.gif

I never liked dat cac

Back