Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Tin foil time .Que X Files music

If there is an actual Illuminati,Kanye is in it ,and they pay him to push this Alt right, WS,neo nazi agenda

Funny how the talking points and ppl he attacks are the same ppl racist white conservatives attack.

Is it his bipolar issue that makes him get off on pushing peoples buttons? I hear that there is some thing they do?

Does he really believe this stuff that he’s talking about or is he just saying it for money ?And if so is there nobody who he is in line with politically ,who would’ve paid him?

Or is it a deeper darker criminal link ,and I hate to be this guy but is it all fake?

Could it be that he hollered at these mysterious Jewish people and gate keepers and vice versa who he claims to have an issue with ,and they gave him the OK to be antisemitic and anti black and get computers putin and TV channel views up and etc?

or is he just an asshole?

Him I can sometimes tolerate it's that white boy Shultz he runs with that I can't fucking stand.
Facts hate that guy
Lol why y'all don't rock with Schulzy?
tumblr_ns620u3XY81r8jjn6o1_540.gif

I don’t like him for the same reasons I don’t like Rapaport…positions himself as a white expert on black culture while being a massive cornball

I won't say he positions himself as an expert on Black culture. He's actually gone out of his way to say that he's not but people associate him with hip hop and Black culture cuz of Charlamagne. He's still a mediocre comedian who relies more on trying to be offensive than actually funny. That's where alot of his hate comes from. So much to the point it almost ended him and Charlamagne podcast and their producer and Charlamagne had to call him out live on air one episode to his face.

I won't say he positions himself as an expert on Black culture. He's actually gone out of his way to say that he's not but people associate him with hip hop and Black culture cuz of Charlamagne. He's still a mediocre comedian who relies more on trying to be offensive than actually funny. That's where alot of his hate comes from. So much to the point it almost ended him and Charlamagne podcast and their producer and Charlamagne had to call him out live on air one episode to his face.

I heard him on some podcast basically explaining black shit to some white guys for two hours, I forget which pod it was

I heard him on some podcast basically explaining black shit to some white guys for two hours, I forget which pod it was

I'm just going off what I've heard him say out his own mouth over the years. He's said flat out that people viewed him through the lens of hip hop and Black culture even though he's not an expert on Black folks nor considers himself part of hiphop culture. He's just your typical arrogant NYer who thinks because he grew up in NY he "knows all cultures". Combine that with his ambition to be Rogan Jr. and here we are. I ain't a fan of him at all and think his shcitck is tired...I just think if he's gonna be shitted on it should be done for the right reasons of him being unfunny and a asshole

I'm just going off what I've heard him say out his own mouth over the years. He's said flat out that people viewed him through the lens of hip hop and Black culture even though he's not an expert on Black folks nor considers himself part of hiphop culture. He's just your typical arrogant NYer who thinks because he grew up in NY he "knows all cultures". Combine that with his ambition to be Rogan Jr. and here we are. I ain't a fan of him at all and think his shcitck is tired...I just think if he's gonna be shitted on it should be done for the right reasons of him being unfunny and a asshole

Well we just have different opinions on the guy, which is fine

Back