Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I think dude is making the point that since Kanye lost his mother some people will use that to excuse every single thing he's done or said as him being "hurt and lost." No you never get over the loss of a parent, but that loss isn't an blanket excuse to say and do a bunch of stupid shit. People hace said everything from him marrying into the Kardashian family to him saying slavery was a choice was because of his mom's death.

That's why I said, take this away from Kanye for a moment. Regardless, of what dude meant, he went down the path of saying "Plenty of people do such and such and don't blah blah blah." That's a stupid statement under any circumstance. We can agree that Kanye's mom's death and his other low moments don't excuse his idiocy. However, pointing out that other people have suffered losses is not a strong argument against the impact his loss may have had on him.

That's all I'm saying.

That's why I said, take this away from Kanye for a moment. Regardless, of what dude meant, he went down the path of saying "Plenty of people do such and such and don't blah blah blah." That's a stupid statement under any circumstance. We can agree that Kanye's mom's death and his other low moments don't excuse his idiocy. However, pointing out that other people have suffered losses is not a strong argument against the impact his loss may have had on him.

That's all I'm saying.

That's cool...but that's another thread. In the context of this discussion he's right. People have been using the death of Donda West as a catch all excuse for everything he's done since. And that's not only bad logic it's bad for mental health information being spread in general.

0F93B8E9-2F2C-4288-A0F5-1B8F48723498.gif

Only thing that we should all take from this Kanye goofy shit is........media, financial, and retail systems around the world will let a black man get on the airwaves and call each other niggas, threatened to kill each other, disrespect our women, give false ideologies about how the black man and woman should treat each other, and tell us our tear's and fear's are not worth it. BUT when the LGBTQ and Jewish community even get a tenth of bad words said to them like Black and Brown people get on the daily your black ass is done for.

You'll write apologies, you'll go on the airwaves copping pleas, you'll change your whole speech pattern to appease them. That right there is power that WE don't and more than likely won't ever have.

Also fuck Kanye, this is picture bigger than that idiot before one of you jackass's say I'm trying to side with him.

Ye went off on POTUS in his interview with Piers Morgan, claiming he could use the r-word, and anything other words, due to the fact he's been diagnosed with "mental health issues."

Interestingly, those issues didn't prevent Kanye from being fully aware the ableist epithet would offend. He told Piers, "The President of the United States does not have meetings with Elon Musk. That is f***ing ... Hey, here, come, come get me ... That's f***ing ret***ed. I know I'm not supposed to say that Biden, but that's f***ing ret***ed, Biden."

Ye went off on POTUS in his interview with Piers Morgan, claiming he could use the r-word, and anything other words, due to the fact he's been diagnosed with "mental health issues."

Interestingly, those issues didn't prevent Kanye from being fully aware the ableist epithet would offend. He told Piers, "The President of the United States does not have meetings with Elon Musk. That is f***ing ... Hey, here, come, come get me ... That's f***ing ret***ed. I know I'm not supposed to say that Biden, but that's f***ing ret***ed, Biden."

67E3A677-EECB-4297-9647-AB54B2AEFE48.gif

Back