Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

lol I don't even like Kanye and I don't know what some of these people need to see to believe he's not well. The nigga could run down he freeway in Chicago in the winter butt ass naked telling people to vote for him, and these dudes would be like "Oh he's just making a cover for his next album."

Man fuck Kanye. I ain't giving that chump any excuses or grace.

I tried to watch a couple episodes but just couldn’t get into it. Something about that shit just don’t feel genuine. Glad I was right.
The Busta Rhymes was a good one because he wouldn't let Nore constantly interrupt him

It ain't really grace. He's always been an asshole. He's still an asshole. He's just an asshole with mental issues too.

200.gif

200.gif

Fuck Kanye West for a moment. People have to stop saying stupid shit like this.

"People eat peanuts all the time. Eating peanuts is not a reason for someone's throat to swell, close off, and kill them."

Newflash, everybody is different. Everybody handles shit differently. And some people in this world are uniquely fucked up. The idea that because lots of people do something that all people are capable of doing that thing is retarded and it causes a lot of problems in the world.

Fuck Kanye West for a moment. People have to stop saying stupid shit like this.

"People eat peanuts all the time. Eating peanuts is not a reason for someone's throat to swell, close off, and kill them."

Newflash, everybody is different. Everybody handles shit differently. And some people in this world are uniquely fucked up. The idea that because lots of people do something that all people are capable of doing that thing is retarded and it causes a lot of problems in the world.

I think dude is making the point that since Kanye lost his mother some people will use that to excuse every single thing he's done or said as him being "hurt and lost." No you never get over the loss of a parent, but that loss isn't an blanket excuse to say and do a bunch of stupid shit. People hace said everything from him marrying into the Kardashian family to him saying slavery was a choice was because of his mom's death.

I think dude is making the point that since Kanye lost his mother some people will use that to excuse every single thing he's done or said as him being "hurt and lost." No you never get over the loss of a parent, but that loss isn't an blanket excuse to say and do a bunch of stupid shit. People hace said everything from him marrying into the Kardashian family to him saying slavery was a choice was because of his mom's death.

If she was the only one who always checked him in the past, it’s a valid thing to keep bringing up. Not so much the grief factor, but having someone he trusts who is willing to push back.

If she was the only one who always checked him in the past, it’s a valid thing to keep bringing up. Not so much the grief factor, but having someone he trusts who is willing to push back.

His mom passed away 15 years ago. At what point does Kanye bear the responsibility for taking care of himself? At what point is he responsible for not keeping good people around that will check him and not a bunch of yes men?

His mom passed away 15 years ago. At what point does Kanye bear the responsibility for taking care of himself? At what point is he responsible for not keeping good people around that will check him and not a bunch of yes men?

I don’t think you should confuse people adding context to the situation with giving him a pass. He is and always was the person responsible.

I don’t think you should confuse people adding context to the situation with giving him a pass. He is and always was the person responsible.

Because of my personal history with mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder which Kanye says he suffers from, I make a conscious effort not to. Which is why I think it's even dumber when people don't add context and use his mother's passing as a blanket excuse for his actions. And that happens more often than not.

Back