Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Only thing that we should all take from this Kanye goofy shit is........media, financial, and retail systems around the world will let a black man get on the airwaves and call each other niggas, threatened to kill each other, disrespect our women, give false ideologies about how the black man and woman should treat each other, and tell us our tear's and fear's are not worth it. BUT when the LGBTQ and Jewish community even get a tenth of bad words said to them like Black and Brown people get on the daily your black ass is done for.

You'll write apologies, you'll go on the airwaves copping pleas, you'll change your whole speech pattern to appease them. That right there is power that WE don't and more than likely won't ever have.

Also fuck Kanye, this is picture bigger than that idiot before one of you jackass's say I'm trying to side with him.

Exactly why the only issue is what he said about slavery and George Floyd.

I'm still listening, I got it on in the background. Pretty civilized so far but the subject matter all over the place
The female moderators do a good job of letting everyone voice their opinion but some can't stay on topic.

I was always curious how CTG and Schulz felt about all that Kanye and Pete stuff because Pete is really they dude from the Guy Code days. They never talked about it until now as far as I can remember

Back