Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I think it's a combination of a few things. It's the fact that these groups didn't take this hard of a stance when he was speaking ill of Black folks but I do agree that some of the disdain is misplaced and that some of it does need to be directed inward because there's plenty of people who swore they were done with Kanye but jumped right back on the bandwagon when he dropped Donda last year. Man is selling out arenas with a half finished album to the same demographic he was just insulting. And from a business standpoint it comes off like "Well if they ain't taking the insults serious why should we?" There's far more people who see Kanye like @DOS_patos does as just a Black man under attack as opposed to an individual who is fucking up so they'll continue to grant grace and forgiveness when it probably shouldn't be. Truthfully it's gonna take Black people giving up on Kanye before he truly gets it.
Can you not like Kanye and still see he’s under attack?
Saying things have consequences but who suffered for saying shit about us?
Tell me about owners who lost teams . Them billionaires who “forced” to sell but still got billions for it? What did they lose for nigga rants or bashing bkack people? ?

let me see the mental side
Mentally ill
Off his meds
Going crazy
Yet he’s ridiculed and interviewed and used for sound bites.
So a mentally ill or crazy or off his meds black man is used as entertainment and target practice.
And it’s ok to y’all because he said something y’all don’t like.
Another tossed to the wolves cuz all you niggas are perfectly blackitty black black

Can you not like Kanye and still see he’s under attack?
Saying things have consequences but who suffered for saying shit about us?
Tell me about owners who lost teams . Them billionaires who “forced” to sell but still got billions for it? What did they lose for nigga rants or bashing bkack people? ?

Kanye is under attack because of his own doing. Ain't no plot to get this man. He's fucking up all on his own. You want Kanye to be treated like a white man almost as bad as Kanye himself wants to be white. Maybe you should think about why you're going so hard for a person who has basically said fuck you, your ancestors and your kids with his words and actions.

I said in the Donda thread Ye was using gospel music to rope Black folks into riding for him. Same way sheisty preachers keep their flock going for years. And there's still niggas willing to die on the hill that he's someone being targeted unfairly. Everybody can't be saved. Everybody loves the "Harriet would've left you on the plantation" quote until it's time to actually leave a nigga where he's explicitly said that's where he wants to be.

I said in the Donda thread Ye was using gospel music to rope Black folks into riding for him. Same way sheisty preachers keep their flock going for years. And there's still niggas willing to die on the hill that he's someone being targeted unfairly. Everybody can't be saved. Everybody loves the "Harriet would've left you on the plantation" quote until it's time to actually leave a nigga where he's explicitly said that's where he wants to be.

Didnt R. Kelly pull that same bullshit to get folks back on his side with happy people or you saved me whatever the fuck it was called?

let me see the mental side
Mentally ill
Off his meds
Going crazy
Yet he’s ridiculed and interviewed and used for sound bites.
So a mentally ill or crazy or off his meds black man is used as entertainment and target practice.
And it’s ok to y’all because he said something y’all don’t like.
Another tossed to the wolves cuz all you niggas are perfectly blackitty black black
Fam we would have never known this and had mental issues until they had to throw that out there when he wilded out the first time. A man is accountable for his actions right or wrong?

They making sure they get him all the way out. It’s his own doing

But also shows they are only concerned about themselves and don’t give 2 shots about the remarks he made regarding black folks.

that’s why it fuck them along with him

Kanye is under attack because of his own doing. Ain't no plot to get this man. He's fucking up all on his own. You want Kanye to be treated like a white man almost as bad as Kanye himself wants to be white. Maybe you should think about why you're going so hard for a person who has basically said fuck you, your ancestors and your kids with his words and actions.
Buzz buzz buzz
You ain’t slick

Ok, can we play fair real quick.
has rich black men not tried to help the community only for a problem to be found and that overshadows everything?
I have seen and experienced this so often (even tho I ain’t give up yet) that I am beginning to understand why people get theirs and keep it moving.
Robert smith for example. Paid off a whole graduating class debt. And their parents debt. Guess what niggas said? He’s with a white woman and he did nothing cuz it’s a tax write off.
What unity?
Jayz and Cosby and many others did shit only for it to be diminished.
but nigga prop up kap for taking a stand and the damn idiot want to go back to work for them same people. Not really but he wanted to appear to. Then Nike used him as a political tool.
slavery sound like a choice,
Pull up your pants
We are beyond kneeling
All hold more weight than gentrification, missing black girls and women and the countless deaths we rain down on each other. That y’all make excuses for May I add. (Proximity bullshit and poverty).
Crazy the shit niggas can look past and be ok with…….but THESE words holds us back and harm us somehow.
Foh
What does any of this have to do with Kanye or what I said? Then you took a shot at Kap who actually spoke against those bad cops while Kanye said Floyd was not killed by that pig. What are you even arguing?

Back