Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

You are only concerned about the black community and don’t give 2 shots about the remarks he make regarding Jewish folks or any other group.

But you feel they should be concerned about black people and (derogatory) remarks made toward us?

It’s more of why do the black folks on here feel sorry for the comments he made about that community is more of my stance

Why are you talking to me bruh? Don’t you have some black football players to go hate on.

Go play with your hamster you duck ass nigga.

Nigga just drunk posting looking for someone to squabble with. Don't mind him.

This is another problem, he complaining about these companies yet he chose to get in bed with them instead of using his own money to create, distribute and market his product. This is another example of why things are the way they are. He chose to be lazy and not to do business with black groups. He has thr power and resources to not deal with whites/jews when it comes to ownership of his brand. He did not create opportunities for blacks but playing victim.
Kanye I mean Ye…. Didn’t have no bread to invest in mass producing anything

Kanye I mean Ye…. Didn’t have no bread to invest in mass producing anything
So he did not have millions at his disposal? That white chick who created gym shark (I think thats her brand) did it out of her apartment with less than thousands of dollars. Now gym shark is huge.

Another thing. He was cool with Jay and Diddy. He had rich black friends he could have went into business with. People with less have succeeded producing their products.

So he did not have millions at his disposal? That white chick who created gym shark (I think thats her brand) did it out of her apartment with less than thousands of dollars. Now gym shark is huge.

Another thing. He was cool with Jay and Diddy. He had rich black friends he could have went into business with. People with less have succeeded producing their products.

He was already down bad and in debt for trying.

Back