Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Post was too big so heres pt.2

But the my main post is this, he didnt start caring about black people or charities till after he got caught for tax evasion.

Eventually, however, the risks of his old deal with Brockman became manifest: Sometime between November 2013 and January 2014, Smith received a clue that U.S. tax officials were scrutinizing his accounts.
During that period, officials at a Swiss bank advised Smith the bank was going to participate in a U.S. Justice Department program for the disclosure of Americans’ overseas accounts, according to Smith’s statement. The bank requested that Smith waive the secrecy of his account and recommended he apply to a voluntary IRS program to disclose foreign money.
Smith applied for the IRS program in March 2014 but was quickly rejected. This is typically a sign the agency already is scrutinizing the applicant’s tax filings, former federal prosecutors said.
When a person’s application to the program is rejected in this manner, “the IRS is basically telling you ... that the IRS knows something about you or is looking at your returns already,” said George Abney, a former prosecutor in the Justice Department’s tax division who is now in private practice. “It could be something small, or it could be something large, as it appears to have been in this case.”
The standard legal advice, in such situations, Abney said, “is to go ahead and fix everything. That way if the IRS does come knocking, you can tell them we’ve already corrected the problem and that will put you in a better light.”

It is about this time that Smith became a major philanthropist, frequently making headlines with his generosity.
He’d previously used $13 million in untaxed funds to make improvements to a residence in Colorado and fund “charitable activities at the property,” the Justice Department said in a news release announcing its deal with Smith. That property appears to be Lincoln Hills, established in the 1920s to offer Black people a mountain getaway in the era of segregation. Smith converted it into a vacation home for his family and used it to host former foster children and trafficking victims. He also co-founded a nonprofit, Lincoln Hills Cares, that provides outdoor opportunities for Colorado’s underprivileged youth.
His big foray into philanthropy started in 2014, when he established the Fund II Foundation, and filled its coffers with over $182 million in assets from the offshore accounts where he had hidden his income, according to the Justice Department and the foundation’s tax filings.
Why Smith initiated so much charity at this point is unclear. But over the same period, Smith’s personal life and his business were undergoing major upheavals.

The same month, Smith and his partners sold a minority stake in Vista Equity Partners to another private equity firm, a move that probably would have enriched him, better enabling him to become a donor.
The charity moves also might have been strategic, too, some tax experts said. If the money in the offshore entities was going to good causes, the tax evasion might strike prosecutors and juries as less wrongful.
The large donation to his foundation came from a Belize-based trust called Excelsior, which Smith controlled, and consisted of shares in a second offshore entity, a Nevis-based shell company called Flash, according to the foundation’s tax filings and statements by the Justice Department. These were the same entities Smith had established in 2000 in his agreement with Brockman, according to Smith’s statement. As part of his agreement with the federal government, Smith admits that he used those entities to hide over $200 million in income.
The foundation states on its website that the money in those entities was always meant to go toward charity. The foundation was formed pursuant to an agreement between Smith’s private equity firm, Vista Equity Partners, and the Bermuda-based company that Brockman had created to invest in the Vista fund. The foundation says the parties agreed that when the fund wound down, any leftover assets would be given to charity.
But according to the statement Smith signed with prosecutors, Smith “knowingly and intentionally falsely claimed that this charitable contribution was required as part of an agreement” with Brockman
Regardless of these charitable donations from the offshore entities, however, some attorneys said, Smith is fortunate to have avoided criminal prosecution, especially given the scale of the tax evasion.
“The idea of a billionaire tax cheat getting immunity to cooperate against another billionaire tax cheat strikes a lot of people as out of step,” said Justin Weddle, a former federal prosecutor who handled several large tax cases and is now in private practice. “For Smith to get a non-prosecution agreement for cooperation is very unusual.”.
Under his deal with federal prosecutors, Smith abandons claims for a $182 million tax refund, which consisted partly of claims for charitable deductions that he made in 2018 and 2019, the Justice Department said.
Weddle noted, too, that the tax evasion scheme strikes him as a particularly ill-advised strategy for both Brockman and Smith, because while it might have saved them tens of millions of dollars, those amounts are small compared to their huge fortunes.
“It strikes me as dumb,” Weddle said. Smith “was risking criminal prosecution for a tiny portion of his portfolio.”
To review his tax situation, Smith had earlier hired tax attorneys including Charles Rettig, whom President Trump appointed as IRS commissioner in 2018, according to two people familiar with the hiring but who were not permitted to speak publicly. It is unknown what advice Rettig or the other tax experts gave Smith.
“The Commissioner did not have any role in the DoJ investigation into Robert Smith,” the IRS said in statement. “Without acknowledging whether the Commissioner represented any particular client in any particular matter while he was in private practice, the Commissioner recused himself from all such matters upon taking office.”
Tax experts said wealthy people such as Smith can reap significant financial benefits from their charitable gifts and can enhance their public reputations.
“It’s certainly a very troubling case in terms of shining a light on the extent to which wealthy Americans are avoiding taxes through offshore vehicles,” said Ray Madoff, a professor at Boston College and an expert on philanthropy and taxation. "On the charitable side, it raises questions about people’s ability to offset significant taxable income with charitable donations.”

Was he not doing those things? Did niggas not still continue to support him, buy his products, concert tickets etc?
He did those things but its disingenuous to say he did those things to get back in niggas graces or that somehow it 'worked'

In fact, it can be said him leaning into his religion alienated him more from the black community, thus pushing him more into the alt right/WS lane. His lowest selling album is his gospel one. No hit singles. Nothing for commercial consumption.

You seeing a connection that doesn't align with the truth

Cuz its extremely short sighted and it shows ur a groupie. For like 4 or more years you defend anything he does like the Elon stans on twitter.

Sure we can post that stuff that shows his business model (private equity) is a cancer that sucks the blood out of this country and harms more than it helps, but you dont really care because, you just love headlines.
We got wealthy people that rig a system to steal from everyone, then they give a lil bit of it back (then ask for a tax write off)and we always get people who think they're hero's. Works everytime.

a few excerpts
You just said a bunch of nothing.
Do we want rich black people to help other black people? Or are you and other gonna constant find why a gesture is not just?
Like him or not……the bigger picture is 300 black men have a clean slate and good education.
that means nothing to you?
So me celebrating the man who did it is me being a groupie?
So them freed black men can do so many things from helping the black community to breaking family cycles and trauma and gather resources.
So tell me again and how small I see things and the bigger picture you see.
In the end you a black man mad at a black man cheering a black man for helping black men.

Last edited:
He did those things but its disingenuous to say he did those things to get back in niggas graces or that somehow it 'worked'

In fact, it can be said him leaning into his religion alienated him more from the black community, thus pushing him more into the alt right/WS lane. His lowest selling album is his gospel one. No hit singles. Nothing for commercial consumption.

You seeing a connection that doesn't align with the truth

If it didn't work then those things wouldn't have been consistently sold out. The Sunday Services didn't alienate him from Black folks. It leaned more into the "pray your problems away" mantra to combat a mental breakdown that's been a common theme in the community for generations. People still bought his clothes, shoes, stream his music and show up at all of those listening sessions shows while Ye out here kicking it with Marilyn Manson and still kicking anti Black shit.

Kanye has a bunch of yes men, and niggas like Wack100 playing him for some paper. I don't fuck with this nigga at all BUT he's still a Black man and I hate to see a person with his issues spiral into nothingness. Bi-polar hits too close to home for me and I know what it can do to someone and the hell it will take you/them down.

Last edited:
Kanye has a bunch of yes men, and niggas like Wack100 playing him for some paper. I don't fuck with this nigga at all BUT he's still a Black man and I hate to see a person with his issues spiral into nothingness. Bi-polar hits too close to home for me and I know what it can do to someone and the hell it will take down.

Yeah I mentioned it in another thread about mental illness...having personally seen what bipolar disorder did to the quality of life of 2 people very close to me I know it's hell. The problem with Kanye is even when he's not seemingly in a manic phase he's still acting out and doing shit that goes against any type of better judgment because of those yes men. It makes me wonder just what conversations was being had when all them folks was flying out to Wyoming to talk to him.

Ok, see you just want to be right.
He also went to prisons.
Your point?

He used gospel music and a connection to church to manipulate people and avoid actually having to answer for the anti Black shit he been spewing. He basically did what folks claim they hate pastors for only he got rewarded with millions of dollars instead of public scorn. Nigga even stiffed the choir on their compensation and folks just turned a blind eye

If it didn't work then those things wouldn't have been consistently sold out. The Sunday Services didn't alienate him from Black folks. It leaned more into the "pray your problems away" mantra to combat a mental breakdown that's been a common theme in the community for generations. People still bought his clothes, shoes, stream his music and show up at all of those listening sessions shows while Ye out here kicking it with Marilyn Manson and still kicking anti Black shit.
'People still bought his.....' is exactly my point. Ppl were still going to buy his product irregardless of the content. Faith...divorce....politics...fashion...

You making it about his faith and trying to make his faith an afterthought or market tactic to gain Black sympathy is disingenuous because....the facts don't support it 🤷🏿‍♂️. The facts do support him losing more support/fans/friends by leaning into his faith

It's ok to be wrong man, you not a fan remember. You a Kanye in the headlines kinda nigga

He used gospel music and a connection to church to manipulate people and avoid actually having to answer for the anti Black shit he been spewing. He basically did what folks claim they hate pastors for only he got rewarded with millions of dollars instead of public scorn.
Here’s the thing tho,
Why can you acknowledge his manipulation but not the media manipulation towards him?
You can feel how you want about what he said about black people but can you also acknowledge the media pushing shit that ain’t true

'People still bought his.....' is exactly my point. Ppl were still going to buy his product irregardless of the content. Faith...divorce....politics...fashion...

You making it about his faith and trying to make his faith an afterthought or market tactic to gain Black sympathy is disingenuous because....the facts don't support it 🤷🏿‍♂️. The facts do support him losing more support/fans/friends by leaning into his faith

It's ok to be wrong man, you not a fan remember. You a Kanye in the headlines kinda nigga

Nah if enough people had stood on Kanye being done after the slavery comments then he wouldnt have continued to get the boost he does. You say the facts support Kanye losing support after that meanwhile he went on to make the most money he's ever made during and after. It's ok to admit your Kanye fandom will have you defending that man through anything. Like it's no coincidence at all after he said slavery was a choice he suddenly pops up with an all Black choir singing gospel music. That was a calculated move.

To say that album was to get back in the graces of black folks is really out there fam
Not just the album, he questioning his faith in its totality. For a couple of likes from niggas

If BR wanted to shit on Christians or they faith he could have done it without using Ye as an example

Here’s the thing tho,
Why can you acknowledge his manipulation but not the media manipulation towards him?
You can feel how you want about what he said about black people but can you also acknowledge the media pushing shit that ain’t true

I think anyone interviewing Kanye over the past few years has been taking advantage of a man on a downward spiral. That has nothing to do with the actual content of the shit he's been saying also being foul, self hating, etc which he also has done on his own accord without the media's prompting.

Not just the album, he questioning his faith in its totality. For a couple of likes from niggas

If BR wanted to shit on Christians or they faith he could have done it without using Ye as an example

Because I'm not shitting on Christianity. I'm shitting on Kanye for using his faith to manipulate people. And this ain't about likes from anybody. You can actually search and see this isn't the 1st time I've said about Kanye. It's an opinion I've held for years about him

Nah if enough people had stood on Kanye being done after the slavery comments then he wouldnt have continued to get the boost he does. You say the facts support Kanye losing support after that meanwhile he went on to make the most money he's ever made during and after. It's ok to admit your Kanye fandom will have you defending that man through anything. Like it's no coincidence at all after he said slavery was a choice he suddenly pops up with an all Black choir singing gospel music. That was a calculated move.
Nah man, this ain't

It was a very calculated move....you just seeing it wrong because it fits your narrative of Black ppl only run to the church when they down bad. When he's always been in his faith and again...that faith lost him support. Sunday Service was a free event so there was no ticket sales. The album didn't live up to the standards of a Ye album.

Did he continue to make money? Of course. But that was gonna happen anyway. All of his merchandise sells out. He didn't need to lean into his faith to get money or continue to have success. This is where your absolutely wrong and disingenuous about his 'redemption'.

And this isn't a defense of Kanye, the man or the artist. This is simply me telling you you wrong on your hypothesis because of your dislike of him

Back