Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Nigga. I said he should have did it himself but I was told he already failed and was in debt. Bro stop trying to find a positive in this guy. He is unsalvageable and when I see you I am going to put hands and feet on you too
Did your puppy get ran over or something?
you way too invested in his demise.
and you can have your hands and feet broke over a nigga you don’t know. Them feet bones don’t heal well. Just fyi

lol

Kanye's not crazy.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he said Adidas can't do anything to him.

That $250 million profit hit mentioned in the tweet?

It wasn't just a profit hit.

There was probably a clause in Kanye's contract that penalized Adidas $250 million if they ended their business relationship for any reason.

So, basically, they just gave that man $250 million for nothing.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Kanye won............for now.

Did your puppy get ran over or something?
you way too invested in his demise.
and you can have your hands and feet broke over a nigga you don’t know. Them feet bones don’t heal well. Just fyi
Never have I said I like his demise. I was disappointed that he turned out to be who he is.

I will only break ny hand on your jaw

View attachment 948173

lol @ them twisting the knife w/ the final paragraph

They're full of shit.

In the second paragraph they said they're "ending production of Yeezy branded products and will stop the adidas Yeezy business with immediate effect."

Pay attention to the wording.

"Yeezy" branded products.

All he has to do is choose another brand name, and he's good.

lol

Kanye's not crazy.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he said Adidas can't do anything to him.

That $250 million profit hit mentioned in the tweet?

It wasn't just a profit hit.

There was probably a clause in Kanye's contract that penalized Adidas $250 million if they ended their business relationship for any reason.

So, basically, they just gave that man $250 million for nothing.

View attachment 948655

Kanye won............for now.
You just made that up. LLS.

You just made that up. LLS.

Deductive reasoning bruh.

It's not that hard to figure out.

$250 million is a very specific figure.

If they were just estimating a profit loss, they wouldn't be able to give a number that specific.

They would say something along the lines of:

"We're projected to probably lose over $200 million...........or $200-$300 million..........as a result of ending out partnership with Kanye."

But, again, they gave an exact dollar amount of $250 million.

Nothing more........nothing less.

Basically, they're just trying to save face by not directly disclosing the clause in the contract.

Why else do you think Kanye felt so comfortable taunting them like that?

It's because he knew they'd have to pay him if they cut ties with him.

Lol I don't wanna see this White boy put a Black man in a kimura mayne. Lex got a Black Belt in BJJ.

We already got Jake Paul knocking out brothers.

White males 35 and below be fucking up Black boy daily these days because of MMA and BJJ. Plus White boys be growing up with Black boys now, they ain't afraid of us like they used to be.

A Black man getting folded up by fucking Lex Friedman is the last thing any of us need in these trying times.
Why?

the rules the same for everyone - talk shit- get dealt with -

Koonye getting folded by a white man doesn’t bother me at all.

Kanye Bi-polar second half hates black people worse than he hates Jews-

A collaborator is worse than the enemy cause he can move in our mist

Never have I said I like his demise. I was disappointed that he turned out to be who he is.

I will only break ny hand on your jaw
He didn’t become what he already was.
he’s not crazy nor insane.
His mind works different and often times he builds to a point….if he’s stopped before reaching that point, you’ll be confused.
You used a lot of analogies too, which also confuses people.
then there’s context.

Deductive reasoning bruh.

It's not that hard to figure out.

$250 million is a very specific figure.

If they were just estimating a profit loss, they wouldn't be able to give a number that specific.

They would say something along the lines of:

"We're projected to probably lose over $200 million...........or $200-$300 million..........as a result of ending out partnership with Kanye."

But, again, they gave an exact dollar amount of $250 million.

Nothing more........nothing less.

Basically, they're just trying to save face by not directly disclosing the clause in the contract.

Why else do you think Kanye felt so comfortable taunting them like that?

It's because he knew they'd have to pay him if they cut ties with him.
This is expected to have a short-term negative impact of up to €250 million on the company’s net income in 2022 given the high seasonality of the fourth quarter.

That's the quote. The phrase "up to" is doing a lot of work in that sentence-- as that clearly in an approximate figure and not a specifc one. Further, the figure is in Euros, its actually less than the 250ms cited if converted to dollars.

Moral of the story. You just made that up.

That's the quote. The phrase "up to" is doing a lot of work in that sentence-- as that clearly in an approximate figure and not a specifc one. Further, the figure is in Euros, its actually less than the 250ms cited if converted to dollars.

The Euro I thought was slightly stronger than the dollar

Lol.

How can I make up what Adidas publicly disclosed?

Read between the lines..............or don't.

You've got horrible comprehension skills, so it probably wouldn't do any good anyway.

Back