Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This I understand, but Kanye really ain’t the guy to dig your heels in for. But to each his own.

U feeling better bro? Ready to start running/walking again?
Yep been back walking for a few months.
thanks for asking.
I want all that smoke. Let me know when y’all set it up.
im walking to raise money for Ye.
:lol10:

And, here comes the backpedaling.

The only reason that garbage sold was because of Yeezy's name.

Hence the reason why the partnership was so lucrative for both of them.

His fans aren't gonna buy those products knowing that they don't fuck with Kanye anymore.

Last edited:
And, here comes the backpedaling.

The only reason that garbage sold was because of Yeezy's name.

Hence the reason why the partnership was so lucrative for both of them.

His fans aren't gonna buy those products knowing that they don't fuck with Kanye anymore.

People that aren't his fans and just like Adidas will tho. Partnership wasn't just about attaching Kanye's brand they needed a shift in design ideas which he was providing cause their shit was outdated and not moving units. It's not like they're going to go under.

Rabbi on CBS News is unintentionally exposing how her people move.

Saying there's only 15 million jews in the world, but not acknowledging how much wealth and influence they have.

Even admits she understands how people might believe how powerful the jews are after Adidas dropped them and was willing to take a $250 million loss.

(This Rabbi is an asian woman btw.)

They're starting to realize that more people are beginning to understand what Kanye is talking about, so their new narrative is to tell everyone to stop giving Kanye so much attention.

Which begs the question, if he's really as crazy/mentally ill as people claim..........why not bring attention to his quote/unquote............"ignorance" and "mental illness?"

Why not reach out to him to get him the help he needs?

Why take his concerns so seriously?

Well, it's because they realize that the more attention he gets............the more people are gonna start to see that he's telling the truth about them.

Last edited:
People that aren't his fans and just like Adidas will tho. Partnership wasn't just about attaching Kanye's brand they needed a shift in design ideas which he was providing cause their shit was outdated and not moving units. It's not like they're going to go under.

We'll see how it plays out, but they've already admitted that they've taken a $250 million hit right after cutting ties with him.

No telling how much they'll end up losing down the line.

Their companies' future earning reports will give us a clearer picture of how much (or little) their partnership with Ye has on their bottom line.

We'll see how it plays out, but they've already admitted that they've taken a $250 million hit right after cutting ties with him.

No telling how much they'll end up losing down the line.

Their companies' future earning reports will give us a clearer picture of how much (or little) their partnership with Ye has on their bottom line.

No they didn't. Has someone already explained to you they said they could take a hit of up to €250 million.

Regardless it's done. They decided it was an acceptable loss. That's it.

Rabbi on CBS News is unintentionally exposing how her people move.

Saying there's only 15 million jews in the world, but not acknowledging how much wealth and influence they have.

Even admits she understands how people might believe how powerful the jews are after Adidas dropped them and was willing to take a $250 million loss.

(This Rabbi is an asian woman btw.)

They're starting to realize that more people are starting to understand what Kanye was talking about, so their new narrative is to tell everyone to stop giving Kanye so much attention.

Which begs the question, if he's really as crazy/mentally ill as people claim..........why not bring attention to his quote/unquote............"ignorance" and "mental illness?"

Why not reach out to him to get him the help he needs?

Why take his concerns so seriously?

Well, it's because they realize that the more attention he gets............the more people are gonna start to see that he's telling the truth about them.

that’s one theory but we both know what he is saying is not new. Farrakhan said it white people who aren’t Hewish have said it for centuries. They getting on him because for them it’s dangerous and it’s proven what these stereotypes can do. This is not me defending Jews. But you see how they are on accord despite being a large and diverse group of people and they pulled together to get him outta here.

Why don’t black people do this on a bigger scale yea we can get somebody fired and exposed that ain’t good enough. We all know about the system

No they didn't. Has someone already explained to you they said they could take a hit of up to €250 million.

Regardless it's done. They decided it was an acceptable loss. That's it.

Kinda proves my point.

An acceptable loss is still a loss.

Bottom line, they know how much of their business comes from their partnership with Kanye.

And readily admit how the immediate termination of that partnership is going to affect their business.

Time will tell how much more............or less........they lose in the future.

Kinda proves my point.

An acceptable loss is still a loss.

Bottom line, they know how much of their business comes from their partnership with Kanye.

And readily admit how the immediate termination of that partnership is going to affect their business.

Time will tell how much more............or less........they lose in the future.

Ok... I'm missing the underlying point as to why we should give a shit.

Ok... I'm missing the underlying point as to why we should give a shit.

I'm just pointing out Adidas' hypocrisy in saying they don't need Kanye, yet.........at the same time........admitting that they're gonna lose money by terminating their partnership.

Nothing more..........nothing less.

I'm just pointing out Adidas' hypocrisy in saying they don't need Kanye, yet.........at the same time........admitting that they're gonna lose money by terminating their partnership.

Nothing more..........nothing less.

K.

I’m sure I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said but this is crazy to see. Obviously Ye has been an indefensible human for years (L for anyone who still defended him in his Coonye era) but like… he made Graduation. I actually don’t think Adidas would’ve done it if he hadn’t gone on air and explicitly said “I can say antisemitic things and Adidas can’t drop me.” Idiot.

I wonder how his next album and tour will play out. Not that I do much more than skim through his albums once since like 2018.

Back