Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This shit is crazy hilarious in a bad way.

“Don’t tell folks we have all this power and control things because that type of talk got us in very bad situations decades ago”

And then

goes on to flex that same power that don’t want folks to talk about because it makes them look bad

:hahaha:
And another one

Kanye: there's no more persecuted man than the straight white male. He has nowhere to go to speak his mind

@DOS_patos : See yall not hearing what he really trying to say. They just out to get him. He really trying to help us out.
I used to be like d Morgan and blackrain are some good sparring partners.
now you getting flabby and sick.

I would love to hear the talk around the dinner table
Kid: Daddy , why are they hurt mr YE.
Dad: he said bad things and its consequences
Kid: what did he say?
Dad: he said someone ruled the world.
Kid: but how is that bad?
Dad: it just is.
Having kids scared to say anything.
This is a teachable moment.
I’m just curious what side y’all gonna teach.

it IS dangerous rhetoric, my man.

historically dangerous because of what it can inspire.

Isn't it one of the Revenge of The Nerds movies where a guy tricks a girl into letting him go down on her? And I know it's 16 Candles where dude literally hands over a drunk/passed out girl to a guy. There's tons of shit done in 80s and 90s movies that shouldn't have been cool then and definitely wouldn't fly today

yeah. It’s the first nerds movie.

Jewish people like y’all do not want to Cancel Ye…..
BogusForsakenAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

This nig went to the number 20th ranked sneaker company in the world, "in the world, Craig!" and still couldn't get into the club..lol

Damn..it was all good just a week ago

TBF from what I've seen, Skechers are big in the food service, grocery, asian, and arab communities/circles so he may have been on to something.

Back