Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

What does/did it accomplish tho?

aside from cut his net worth in half… EVERYBODY already knew it’s plenty of Jews in them boardrooms

Neither niggas nor other white folks have ever been “quiet” about it either.

So tell me… what did this accomplish? In what way have you personally or us collectively benefited from him saying it? What new information did you learn?

Honest questions.

I think me and you are asking the same thing. That’s my point, what did it accomplish

Koonye needs to jus go on oprah...claim he has a sustance abuse problem, claim he hasnt taken his meds in 6 months, apologize and say he is goin to rehab.

But his pride wont let him

Oh well.

No doubt it’s his pride
But I believe large portion of it has to do with enablers. In his personal life and these online cheerleaders aka cape wearers.

It’s really sad to see how THEY are exploiting his mental instability for their own personal agendas

Yet here we are cancelling a dude known for talking crazy…because he talked crazy.

You blind as hell if you don't see the difference. Howard Sterns is a shock jock whose support comes exclusively because he says crazy shit. People were trying to cancel him before Cancel Culture was even a thing, but he went independent and is basically untouchable because, again, you can't cancel someone for being offensive when the whole reason the people that support that person support him because he's offensive.

Kanye is not a shock jock. Offensiveness wasn't his appeal. He's not doing a bit. He's basically declaring war against an entire group of people. Comparing Stern to Kanye ain't even a false parallel. That shit is perpendicular.

You blind as hell if you don't see the difference. Howard Sterns is a shock jock whose support comes exclusively because he says crazy shit. People were trying to cancel him before Cancel Culture was even a thing, but he went independent and is basically untouchable because, again, you can't cancel someone for being offensive when the whole reason the people that support that person support him because he's offensive.

Kanye is not a shock jock. Offensiveness wasn't his appeal. He's not doing a bit. He's basically declaring war against an entire group of people. Comparing Stern to Kanye ain't even a false parallel. That shit is perpendicular.
id strongly disagree about kanyes appeal.

he's been an agent provocateur since the jump.

Same dude who would jump on stage at award shows we he didn't win, is the same dude that snatched the mic from Taylor Swifts hands, is the same dude who said George Bush doesn't care about black people, who Obama called a jackass, who is the same dude who called Trump his daddy... and on and on.

This just the latest and greatest of an act that he's been performing since he became famous.

id strongly disagree about kanyes appeal.

he's been an agent provocateur since the jump.

Same dude who would jump on stage at award shows we he didn't win, is the same dude that snatched the mic from Taylor Swifts hands, is the same dude who said George Bush doesn't care about black people, who Obama called a jackass, who is the same dude who called Trump his daddy... and on and on.

This just the latest and greatest of an act that he's been performing since he became famous.

But that's not what endeared anyone to him. People just gave him a pass on all that shit because they believed he was some kind of genius. At the end of the day, people loved him for the music not his bullshit antics. But everybody has a limit to how much bullshit they will tolerate especially when the music he makes isn't even universally loved anymore.

How come you didn’t post this? Where are the photos of the coon rappers who supported Joe Biden?

Okay,Ye got me there

kanye-west-donald-trump-meeting-twitter-reactions-01.jpg

@yenofwu it doesn’t take much searching online to find Jewish people that will tell you that they made very intentional moves after WW2 to position themselves in certain industries (media, finance, politics, etc) as a self-defense strategy. It was really well done and mirrored what black people attempted to do post emancipation in a lot of ways. If we’d had the benefit of the camouflage of white skin we may have had similar success.
Dude listen to yourself....who the fuck is they...

Jewish, black and Asian and even me.....everyone tried to make moves and continue to do so to position themselves in power.

If you think “Jewish” people have a conspiracy going I would say...you are an idiot. Instead,
RICH people have a conspiracy and continue to conspire to stay in power. From Saudi’s, Jewish, black, Asian....You think jay z lying when he said “less is more, there are plenty of us”

the avg Jewish person broke too....the richest people are trying to keep control

Here is your conspiracy- what do take majority of your senators presidents and Supreme Court justices all have in common? Not just USA...even the PM of England? Yep schools...even your black supreme court justices and presidents all went to about 20 colleges....the 8 in the ivy Stanford, u-Chicago....those are the people in control....you barking up the wrong tree..

.katanji and Ted Cruz class mates and you worried about Jewish people...when the elite on the right and left passing the crown around between alum of 20 schools and 1 school of thought - it’s not race or religion- it’s a class war

I think we are confusing Jewish people for someone else...Jewish is the easy out....it’s less obvious when they look like you and they your hero’s

Last edited:
Back