Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Finally!!! So it seems your real issue with Kap ain't him taking that settlement. It's that after taking the settlement he still wanted to play in the NFL. Not that fully agree with your stance but I can see why you have it. Better than you always leaving the shit at he took the check.
Nah it’s both but then wear the kunta shirt ti practice. It looked to me like he was making a joke out of it with all these black people riding for him.
to me, I saw him a such a powerful position that I’m not sure anyone will ever be in, regardless if he just wanted his back pay. The movement became bigger than his pay. He was already rich. Again, ti me he had the chance to burn down the slave owners houses…the whole lot of em. But he put the match out and wanted to go back?
Dafuq?
That has always been my stance.
I’ll support any black man going against the system……but when they buck….iuno
Kanye and sketchers……I need more info.
iuno

Nah it’s both but then wear the kunta shirt ti practice. It looked to me like he was making a joke out of it with all these black people riding for him.
to me, I saw him a such a powerful position that I’m not sure anyone will ever be in, regardless if he just wanted his back pay. The movement became bigger than his pay. He was already rich. Again, ti me he had the chance to burn down the slave owners houses…the whole lot of em. But he put the match out and wanted to go back?
Dafuq?
That has always been my stance.
I’ll support any black man going against the system……buck when they buck….iuno
Kanye and sketchers……I need more info.
iuno

At this point why Kanye need sketchers? Jay-Z his big bro he should be able to get a him line to manufacturers to do his own thing without them.

If that's Dos issue then his Kanye defense makes even less sense because Kanye has spent 10 years now begging at the feet of these white designers he holds in such high esteem despite them giving him "you're just a nigger" reminders every 4-6 months
So I guess you missed where u said I understand trying to get a seat at the table as long as that seat ain’t permanent. And go make your own table after learning the inner workings.
bruh you really just want to win. Even if you wrong in your statement

At this point why Kanye need sketchers? Jay-Z his big bro he should be able to get a him line to manufacturers to do his own thing without them.
I agree. But I need more info on that. I know how the media can be. If I’m wrong , I’ll stand on it just as loud.
Also …..these supply lines are not joke. It’s white peoples all over it and I hate it.
I’m not gonna lie like I’m paid to do this now, but I’m going to hit up Vietnam and Africa myself to get my own facilities. It’s almost impossible to avoid these people. And they do work dirty.
our own can be done but more support is needed. Logistically it can’t be done without them. Trust me I’ve looked. I’m not saying Jews , I’m saying dawights

I wonder if the people that paid that money expecting their kids to get an education or whatever the fuck goes on in that school have any legal recourse. How you just gonna shut down a school on a whim lol

If what Blackrain said is true that they had to sign NDAs, if they still decided to give that school 15k, then they SOL.

I've never heard of signing an NDA to go to fuckn school.

Fuck them dumbass parents too.

I agree. But I need more info on that. I know how the media can be. If I’m wrong , I’ll stand on it just as loud.
Also …..these supply lines are not joke. It’s white peoples all over it and I hate it.
I’m not gonna lie like I’m paid to do this now, but I’m going to hit up Vietnam and Africa myself to get my own facilities. It’s almost impossible to avoid these people. And they do work dirty.
our own can be done but more support is needed. Logistically it can’t be done without them. Trust me I’ve looked. I’m not saying Jews , I’m saying dawights

They're the same damn thing!

If what Blackrain said is true that they had to sign NDAs, if they still decided to give that school 15k, then they SOL.

I thought NDA just meant you cant talk about what goes on there.

NDA dont have nothing to do with cancelling half the school year that folks already paid for

So I guess you missed where u said I understand trying to get a seat at the table as long as that seat ain’t permanent. And go make your own table after learning the inner workings.
bruh you really just want to win. Even if you wrong in your statement

The problem is nothing you're saying applies to the person you're trying to defend. Everything Kanye has said and done shows he wants a permanent seat at this table and he's not trying to go off and make something to benefit more than himself.

I wonder if the people that paid that money expecting their kids to get an education or whatever the fuck goes on in that school have any legal recourse. How you just gonna shut down a school on a whim lol

If niggas would've supported the Frederick Douglass/Marcus Garvey Academy and had it open they wouldn't have to go through this!!!
oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif

It does.

But who TF would send their kids to school where they have NDAs. That's some red flag shit off break.

Just think about all the mentions of NDAs over the last few years. How many of them was it a good situation.

agreed. I was just thinking through the lens of this nigga possibly getting hit with a class action suit on top of all the other fuckery lol

agreed. I was just thinking through the lens of this nigga possibly getting hit with a class action suit on top of all the other fuckery lol

Fuck all that why would parents send their kids to an unaccredited school? Doesn't that mean state school boards doesn't recognize the school work the kids are doing?

If so that would mean when those kids graduate colleges wouldn't honor their diploma or if in the K-8 part transferring to a new school they would have to repeat some grades possibly. Which would kind of mean they would basically have to take the G.E.D test.

I wonder what these parents saw as a benefit of doing that.

Back