Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Nah. The good manufacturers probably got ties/working relationships with people/companies that aren't fucking with Kanye. Nobody gonna risk established relationships to fuck with him. Dude is volatile.

I was just talking shit on that. I've been said fuck Kanye well before "slavery was a choice"

At this point he is going to have to do a lot of shadow business or pay larger fees for services that wouldn't be charged of other businesses.

Nigga you ain’t scaring nobody.
So called partnership or hand shaking to get in the door are options.
running back to them is not.
I won’t fault him for taking that road to eventually branch off….
Some of us start under wights. To move away once we learn the system and make our own connections or partnerships that can favor us.
It’s not enough of us along the supply chain and we unfortunately gotta work with them in one way or another.

Not being funny but why we can’t work with Africans and Caribbeans with supply chains. I know they be making this stuff all over Africa and Asia

Not being funny but why we can’t work with Africans and Caribbeans with supply chains. I know they be making this stuff all over Africa and Asia
Asís is now hiring Africans because the Chinese want more money for the same work.
the work in areas outside the cities are hella cheap.
but the problem is the same…..nigga you ain’t better than me or why I should listen to you.

I was just talking shit on that. I've been said fuck Kanye well before "slavery was a choice"

At this point he is going to have to do a lot of shadow business or pay larger fees for services that wouldn't be charged of other businesses.

It's been since Yeezus that I started to notice that nigga was off his rocker when he admitted that album and its rollout was one big temper tantrum over the fashion industry not letting him in. And even then his fans were on the "you dont understand his genius. He got a bigger plan in place"...Now his literal name is so toxic that it's gonna be a good while before he can brand anything and it not be deemed an serious risk

Folks of ABW...I believe after all of this defense being played we can now announce @DOS_patos as the official G.O.O.D Employee of The Month
View attachment 949545
Yesssss keep feeding it!
389264.gif

They really trying to get him all the way outta the paint. LMAO.

They gonna make Kanye the face of anti-Jewish racism.

The same shit they did when they made zombified homeless Black people the face of anti-Asian racism even though a White boy ran up and killed them Asian women in the massage parlor.

Is what it is.

The same shit they did when they made zombified homeless Black people the face of anti-Asian racism even though a White boy ran up and killed them Asian women in the massage parlor.

Is what it is.
We the face of everything. Other folks try their hardest to paint this picture

Drug addicts
Asian Hate
Gun violence
Sexual Assault
Rape
Absentee parent
Sex addicts

and now, antisemitism

I can add more

Is what it is.

I mean, all he had to do was not say stupid shit. It ain’t hard. Those same white people he wanna defend is gonna fuck him. I don’t feel bad.

:js4:

Finally!!! So it seems your real issue with Kap ain't him taking that settlement. It's that after taking the settlement he still wanted to play in the NFL. Not that fully agree with your stance but I can see why you have it. Better than you always leaving the shit at he took the check.
Which makes him look even worse. How you mad a Kap but making excuses for Kanye still wanting to work for whites/jews? Kap never wanted to not play in the NFL. He did not sign their bogus contract either. Dos being dumb smart.

Back