Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Maybe some of the "YE IS THE RICHEST BLACK MAN EVER WORTH $100 BILLION" dickriders can find a new hobby now.

"THIS WAS ALL A CHESS MOVE TO GET OUT OF THAT ADIDAS SLAVE CONTRACT!!!" lol gullible ass niggas
I wonder what was so bad about the Adidas contract that it was worth becoming a pariah to get out of it.

If he was such a great businessman, wouldn't a better chess move have been to never need to go down this route at all?

On Lex's podcast, he mentioned Balenciaga not only paying him nothing, but he actually have to pay them money, lol. I think people give him way to much credit when it comes to business, idk.

Them people that get racist white people fired should get they friends family fired too. And get they kids kicked from band, crew and archery.
Make the supermarket not invite them for mayo and watermelon chunks. And have the doggie day cares not willing to work with they dog. HOA not approve any improvements and paint over they class puc in they high school yearbook.
This whole thing says so much outside of what this is.

I’m more upset some teachers and parents of children thought being affiliated with a school run by Kanye West was a good idea.
Operating budget had to be crazy tho teachers were prolly banking 6 figures ……kids eating five star at lunch…. Free adidas gear

Them people that get racist white people fired should get they friends family fired too. And get they kids kicked from band, crew and archery.
Make the supermarket not invite them for mayo and watermelon chunks. And have the doggie day cares not willing to work with they dog. HOA not approve any improvements and paint over they class puc in they high school yearbook.
This whole thing says so much outside of what this is.
You act like that ain’t bout to be the set standard going forward.

Black Mirror
Episode titled: Nosedive

Topic: Social Credit

Y’all think your junk silver is bout to up next…

Bwahahahahahaha

Niggas out here agreeing to not say candy man but it’s fuck the 60s, parkside killas , dont speak on piru bidness, and meet me to run a fade. How many black men died in ya city in the last month?
No fear when it comes to each other.
but dont say candy man.

Last edited:
Niggas out here agreeing to not say candy man but it’s fuck the 60s, parkside killas , dont speak on piru bidness, and meet me to run a fade. How many black men died in ya city in the last month?
No fear when it comes to each other.
but dont say candy man.

Why you acting like a ho man? Ain’t you from Philly how about show us the Philly killer stats and what you do out there for black people.

Back