Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

They gonna make Kanye the face of anti-Jewish racism.

The same shit they did when they made zombified homeless Black people the face of anti-Asian racism even though a White boy ran up and killed them Asian women in the massage parlor.

Is what it is.

So what you're saying is...Kanye just made it harder for Black men and black people overall? @DOS_patos nice work your man did to make it easier out here on us

Which makes him look even worse. How you mad a Kap but making excuses for Kanye still wanting to work for whites/jews? Kap never wanted to not play in the NFL. He did not sign their bogus contract either. Dos being dumb smart.

Because it boils down too his arguments being based on defend the rich bullshit. Yes Kap is richer than me but still.

Well you should know Hoover himself denounced GD so...again Kanye just trying to do for himself
He’s denouncing what it turned into. The man got an unjust sentencing for nothing but organizing black people. You should look him up.
All gang will fall into something else once leadership is removed.

Which makes him look even worse. How you mad a Kap but making excuses for Kanye still wanting to work for whites/jews? Kap never wanted to not play in the NFL. He did not sign their bogus contract either. Dos being dumb smart.
We being serious right now?
so you just gonna igno…..
Yea. It’s something else nothing you. If it ain’t the puppy …ya dude piece done said her period still on after two straight months.

We the face of everything. Other folks try their hardest to paint this picture

Drug addicts
Asian Hate
Gun violence
Sexual Assault
Rape
Absentee parent
Sex addicts

and now, antisemitism

I can add more
Nah
They don’t see it or just closing they eyes.
All of a sudden we just attacking Asians that been in black society for how long?

Yesssss keep feeding it!
389264.gif
Shut ya punk ass up.
Nigga you a ho on swole

I mean, all he had to do was not say stupid shit. It ain’t hard. Those same white people he wanna defend is gonna fuck him. I don’t feel bad.

:js4:
Or say shit about them that isnt even bad.
ole don’t speak on massa. He gave us werk and shelltah and we he dint eat is fine enough for me tah eat

Back