Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I’m more upset some teachers and parents of children thought being affiliated with a school run by Kanye West was a good idea.

I feel you on that, but I wonder how the school was set up. If Kanye didn't really have anything to do with how it was run, and was just responsible for trivial shit and funding here and there, I could maybe understand. I mean when Umar opens his school in 2042, there will definitely be some dummies sending their kids there.

this pic is even worse when you remember Roseanne is jewish tbh

imagine Chappelle hanging from a tree for laughs

Not in support of Kanye but Rosanne being jewish shoots down a lot of people saying if "all" black people would've cancelled Kayne years ago then all these same corporations would've cancelled Kanye like they did now. Which we all know is a bold face lie. Rosanne proves that even though they may not be famous. There are jews out there who ain't going to cancel Kanye. With that they still cancelled him so folks need to stop saying that bullshit to and about black people.

63056237-db4b0c1ed8a6a3902798035cdf783321fe46cad0ffc5d095efedb4fbecafac80-d_640

roots-chappelle.gif

I wonder what was so bad about the Adidas contract that it was worth becoming a pariah to get out of it.

If he was such a great businessman, wouldn't a better chess move have been to never need to go down this route at all?

On Lex's podcast, he mentioned Balenciaga not only paying him nothing, but he actually have to pay them money, lol. I think people give him way to much credit when it comes to business, idk.

Adidas started to offer "knock-off" yezzys shoes based off his designs and that pissed him off.

I remember he couldn't even air this skit in its entirety. It was part of the skits they had to scrap ep.

Not directed at you but I didn't even post that as a knock or shot at Dave Chappelle.

Just that we've seen Dave do some shit that he more than likely wouldn't do today or many years ago. There is a clear difference in who Dave is and where he seems to stand and who Kanye is and where he stands.

So apparently SlimThug still riding with Kanye. He's just mainly rambling, saying how wrong it is for him to be dropped for just voicing his opinion. Doesnt really seem to have a concrete reason other than him worshiping Kanye cuz he was considered a billionaire. He also claims Kanye was the richest black man in america.

Adidas started to offer "knock-off" yezzys shoes based off his designs and that pissed him off.
Yea idk about that. Adidas said they 100% own the design & colorwaves of all yeezy shoes up until now and i believe them tbh. Cuz if it wasnt true kanye could of easily sued them to the moon.
I get the feeling the Genius aint read or hire the right people to read that contract and him signing off on other peoples designs had him thinking he drew them.

Why you acting like a ho man? Ain’t you from Philly how about show us the Philly killer stats and what you do out there for black people.
Nah. So I can be a narcissist again?
You already know bout me.
Shit burns you up too.

Yea idk about that. Adidas said they 100% own the design & colorwaves of all yeezy shoes up until now and i believe them tbh. Cuz if it wasnt true kanye could of easily sued them to the moon.
I get the feeling the Genius aint read or hire the right people to read that contract and him signing off on other peoples designs had him thinking he drew them.
Kanye has a career of signing shitty deal after shitty deal, he doesn’t read books , so you know he doesn’t understand contract jargon and other things of that sort

They said mike was crazy when he spoke up
They said chapalle was crazy for speaking up and walking away from $50 million dollars
I think they said prince was a crack head
They said cosby a rapist
Find something his people don’t like, and make them not forget it so they lose support.
Asassinate the character to lose the masses
Deplete the funds
Then do the real work.
Rinse repeat

They said chapalle was crazy for speaking up and walking away from $50 million dollars
They said cosby a rapist
Find something his people don’t like, and make them not forget it so they lose support.
Deplete the funds
Then do the real work.
Rinse repeat
1666977884107.png

Or his ****** lawyers conspired w Adidas ******* lawyers to fuck him….
Don’t cancel me bro

They said cosby a rapist
Deplete the funds
Then do the real work.
Rinse repeat

So you don’t think Bill Cosby raped anybody?

Back