Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Why should Nore have rolled with it? I see white interviewers cover everyone from murderous dictators to killers liek Manson. But people are all in their feelings over Nore? I swear the world is crazy now

Everyone knows Kanye is mentally off now, so it is what it is. If 60 minutes had put Ye on air, nobody would be saying shit right now.
Don't do this.. come on man really

LOL at taking his interview off
and LOL at Nore apologizing
at this point, it's just simple exploitation
I really believe this will come back and bite NORE, when he least expects it
200w.webp

Jews use their historical oppression as a cover for their aggressive nationalistic beliefs.

Which Jews? All of them? Word? Not just the militaristic Zionist Israelis who actually believe in Greater Israel and bust they gun accordingly? Why are you lumping in literal imperialist footsoldiers in with some random california stoner w/ a Jewfro working at Starbucks, I'm pretty sure that guy cares more about Netflix than some fucking "Holy Land" lol

Both liberals and conservatives support the Jewish people and the Jewish state

This clearly hasn't been true for a while because the Israeli right-wing realized they have a chokehold on Israeli Politics and therefore don't need the support of secular/liberal Jews in America anymore. They even realized they don't even need the full support of both parties anymore - Republicans are so gung ho with "we support Israel cuz Biblical End Times Prophecy" shit that they will block any anti-Israel policy automatically and the Dems are too divided to agree on punishing Israel for anything anyway.

Conservative/Orthodox Jews don't see eye-to-eye with Reform Jews, let alone non-religious ones. Jews are not a underclass but they also aren't a monolith and its weird how ya'll talk like they are. Its like niggas can understand internal divisions in every other ethnicity except this one lol.

1666059412865.png

If that poll was further broken down by age groups, I think we know how it'd shake out.

The demographics and politics of Israel changed forever when the Soviet Union fell and 1.6 million Jews immigrated from Russia. They been slowly moving towards a fascist theocracy ever since. It'll only get worse imho. Probably not gonna see a whole lot of jewish celebrities and executives cheering when it does.

lol Ya'll are a tough crowd man. Ya'll completely writing Nore off because he didn't check Kanye's lunacy immediately?
Check this though. Vlad spoke against Farrakhan at the slightest of disrespect to Jews. Nore sat there and let Kanye disrespect George Floyd without telling him that he and Candace were both wrong.

I have nothing against Nore, but as usual black people who have some kind of audience allow other blacks and none blacks to disrespect our people.

They still seem to think that they cannot succeed without shitting on the black commumity and letting disrespect slide.

That is why we are a joke in this country. We are the only group with people like Kanye, Candace and people like Nore who let shit ride.

Look how that Latin woman from LA was talking against blacks while looking oit for latinos even the poor ones

Check this though. Vlad spoke against Farrakhan at the slightest of disrespect to Jews. Nore sat there and let Kanye disrespect George Floyd without telling him that he and Candace were both wrong.

I have nothing against Nore, but as usual black people who have some kind of audience allow other blacks and none blacks to disrespect our people.

They still seem to think that they cannot succeed without shitting on the black commumity and letting disrespect slide.

That is why we are a joke in this country. We are the only group with people like Kanye, Candace and people like Nore who let shit ride.

Look how that Latin woman from LA was talking against blacks while looking oit for latinos even the poor ones

I feel what you saying. I just never took Nore as the type that would push back in situations. He's out of his element in conversations that potentially serious repercussions. Everybody isn't built like that. I haven't seen the episode, but he said that he did push back, just not until the end. I take that as him just being unsure of how to react.

Back