Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

100%

Nothing you said is wrong.

But again the shit is nuanced and all the factors cant be explained in a single forum post.

White supremacy itself is a blanket term. There are a bunch of different white supremacist mindsets out there. Almost all of them hate jews.

Politically, America and the West supports Israel. Its based off multiple factors, but in 2022, its the lobbying power of Jews. They got money. Politicians need money.

American people in general though? Lmaooooo. Put jews against muslims, and 99.99% of american whites will support jews. Take muslims out the equation and American whites predominantly hate jews. And in Europe, its even worse.

Unfortunately, hate isnt just skin based. If our skin colors are different, we hate each other. If our skin is the same, i hate your religion. If our religion is the same, you hate my sect. If our sects are the same, our language is not. And so on.

Human nature is just garbage.

Exactly lol.

That's why I hate the term White Supremacy because it's not precise on who is actually White.

And don't get me started on the new category Brown, that's even dumber.

I always say White and Black are not even an approximation of biological categories but a social status that people European people bestow upon themselves.

The first instances of White Supremacy and Scientific happened in Europe, after the Industrial Revolution, which threw millions of Europeans into abject poverty and the release of Charles Darwin's book, which outlined his theory of evolution.

Europeans then started classifying themselves into races, and outlining the values inherent in each race. Basically making up shit.

So of course European Jews were inferior and had no redeming qualities. Southern Europeans we're attractive but lazy. The British were kicking the Irish ass for years, the Irish were obviously inferior, but slightly above Jews.

By the 1890s to Early 1900s Europe gets into Eugenics and thought about how to engineer all their unwanted European races but then all of the unwanted of European moved to America.

In America White Supremacy was simple, if you weren't an Anglo-Saxo, you are a piece of shit but at least you aren't Black.

The Irish and Italians were criminals and thugs. The Germans, Poles are lazy drunks. The Jews are evil Christ killers. White America absolutely hated European immigrants during the Prohibition Era.

But by the 1970s, all of these ethnic groups were integrated into Whiteness. Now White Americans don't even think about European ethnic background of other White American unless they come across an exotic looking White person like a Kim K, Angelina Jolie or a Johnny Depp and wonder what they are mixed with or whatever. Or they tryna prove how everyone can make it in America because their family got here in 1913 and now they have a good life lol.

Racism, White Supremacy, Scientific Racism, all of it is connected to money. Who has it and who they tryna keep it away from.

Why yall madder at Nore this time around compared the the last times he had Kanye on? Wasnt he on after slavery was a choice? Yall watched that drink champs episode after he said that?
I'm probly the only person that's never watched a drink champs interview/episode. Had a couple saved that I wanted to see but never got around to it. And after this I probly won't be for the foreseeable future.

I'm probly the only person that's never watched a drink champs interview/episode. Had a couple saved that I wanted to see but never got around to it. And after this I probly won't be for the foreseeable future.

It's the worst shit ever. I saw the Big Sean episode and I swear Big Sean wanted to snuff NORE after 30 minutes.

Big Sean will have a good story going and NORE drunk ass would just say some stupid...

"Wait, wait, wait...sorry to cut you off...but what was it like looking at Nicki Minaj's ass in person when you did the Ass video? Did your dick get hard, I know you got a big dick because there has to be a reason why they call you Big Sean. Let's pour a shot to Big Sean's big dick. Salud."

Last edited:
Exactly lol.

That's why I hate the term White Supremacy because it's not precise on who is actually White.

And don't get me started on the new category Brown, that's even dumber.

I always say White and Black are not even an approximation of biological categories but a social status that people European people bestow upon themselves.

The first instances of White Supremacy and Scientific happened in Europe, after the Industrial Revolution, which threw millions of Europeans into abject poverty and the release of Charles Darwin's book, which outlined his theory of evolution.

Europeans then started classifying themselves into races, and outlining the values inherent in each race. Basically making up shit.

So of course European Jews were inferior and had no redeming qualities. Southern Europeans we're attractive but lazy. The British were kicking the Irish ass for years, the Irish were obviously inferior, but slightly above Jews.

By the 1890s to Early 1900s Europe gets into Eugenics and thought about how to engineer all their unwanted European races but then all of the unwanted of European moved to America.

In America White Supremacy was simple, if you weren't an Anglo-Saxo, you are a piece of shit but at least you aren't Black.

The Irish and Italians were criminals and thugs. The Germans, Poles are lazy drunks. The Jews are evil Christ killers. White America absolutely hated European immigrants during the Prohibition Era.

But by the 1970s, all of these ethnic groups were integrated into Whiteness. Now White Americans don't even think about European ethnic background of other White American unless they come across an exotic looking White person like a Kim K, Angelina Jolie or a Johnny Depp and wonder what they are mixed with or whatever. Or they tryna prove how everyone can make it in America because their family got here in 1913 and now they have a good life lol.

Racism, White Supremacy, Scientific Racism, all of it is connected to money. Who has it and who they tryna keep it away from.

100%

End of the day, all the different kinds of persecution and racism dwindles down to power. Who has it, what do they have to do to keep it, and the side that doesnt have it is focused on how to get it.

Im right there with you.

Other than some clips that mfers sent to me, i never watched drink champs. Def never watched a full episode.

If they didn't see a problem with it before they dropped it they might as well leave it up. Taking it down now after it's been circulated is pointless.

That's the problem they ran into from jump. The part about George Floyd leaked then they tried to pull and delay the episode due to editing. But the cat was already out the bag at that point. They tried to squelch it by circulating clips about him dissing Meek Mill...who gives a fuck about Meek Mill when this nigga Kanye out here talking that other nonsense?

Idk if we really want to get into this, but the shit is very nuanced when it comes to jews.

Yes, jews are white. But the persecution jews face is religious and ethnic persecution, not race based.

And white supremacy isnt just race based either. White supremacy is in actuality white male christian supremacy.

All that said, jews are also very exploitative in 2022. They do follow supremacist politics. And Israel is pretty much a legal terrorist state.

All that said though, if the shit was to ever really pop off, and lets say white supremacists go off killing folks all over the world, jews would be on top of the list of people they kill.

Remember the biggest white supremacist movement of the last 100 years was Nazi germany, and they killed 6 million jews.

So yea, its nuanced.

Jews are white, but they not the "good white" according to supremacists.

And yea the Jewish state (i say state cause not every jewish person supports Israel) is comitting genocide, but if allowed to white supremacists would commit genocide on them.

The world is more nuanced outside the US. Cant view everything with the American experience.
You are absolutely right and I am not disagreeing with you but from my conditioning in America I think of Jewish people as just another kind of white people who wear funny hats

Wild shit is Six9 is signed to his son and is one of the reason why ppl ain’t really fuck w Snitch9 like that and he was able to live out here
Ironically trying to find out where takashi69 came from is how I became more familiar with Lucien and either I forgot he was Jewish or just assumed wrong because he doesn't have a traditionally Jewish sounding name.

Either way I skimmed over his background and didn't know wtf I was talking about on that one.

Back