Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

There is white people harassing black land owners in Georgia.
A black girl got killed over winning a baseball game.
two more dudes who happen to be connected to rappers were killed.
Police shot ANOTHER black man.
Kanye’s only statement that wasn’t cool was George Floyd’s death.
Practice emotional intelligence…..he’s not against black people. He’s against everyone and anyone that gets in his way.
See this for what it is and not what you are told to see it as.
right or wrong, he’s a black man not bucking to the system.
Look at the play and don’t side with it.
This has been done before so don’t be tricked.
if he’s not hurting you and yours…. Just watch the show.
And remember, anything that can be seen as against the “race” will be highlighted and feed to us constantly.
Removed your emotions. Control your emotions. Then you will see it

shut that shit up. If he is against anything in his way that’s like the whitest thing ever. He blackface

I'm probly the only person that's never watched a drink champs interview/episode. Had a couple saved that I wanted to see but never got around to it. And after this I probly won't be for the foreseeable future.

Just watch the Pattie Lebelle one

They kinda STFU and let her speak. Plus it's like one of the shortest ones they ever did.

If they didn't see a problem with it before they dropped it they might as well leave it up. Taking it down now after it's been circulated is pointless.

This is what I'm saying. This is a 3 and a half hour interview. I'm about half way through the shit. And it was clear like 20 minutes into the shit that Nore prolly shouldn't have ran this. Like I know it's Nore and everything. And Nore is Nore. But surely, even he knew this shit was gonna be inflammatory.

This is what I'm saying. This is a 3 and a half hour interview. I'm about half way through the shit. And it was clear like 20 minutes into the shit that Nore prolly shouldn't have ran this. Like I know it's Nore and everything. And Nore is Nore. But surely, even he knew this shit was gonna be inflammatory.
Why should Nore have rolled with it? I see white interviewers cover everyone from murderous dictators to killers liek Manson. But people are all in their feelings over Nore? I swear the world is crazy now

Everyone knows Kanye is mentally off now, so it is what it is. If 60 minutes had put Ye on air, nobody would be saying shit right now.

Bruh......

:dfbruh:
I got no time for Nore slander

monkey-pissed.gif

Back