Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

When niggas gotta try that hard to be different with their pov that should be a sign that they're fighting a losing battle. But after they defended his slavery was a choice statement as some sort of higher level commentary on modern black people I lost all faith anyone defending Kanye or trying to rationalize his thoughts have any intelligence themselves

Mfers is super smart fam.

Nobody on this forum is dumb.

Mfers have liberatarian views, which i am 100% ok with even if I dont agree.

I am willing to agree to disagree civilly against a mfer that believes Kanye is allowed to say what we wants without blow back.

All that said though, mfers know for a fact that the facts murder of George Floyd is a political statement now. George Floyds murder hasnt been about the mans death for 2 years now.

So everyone knows what saying the cop didnt murder george floyd means.

Same with saying white lives matter. Everyone knows that the meaning behind that phrase has nothing to do with what those 3 words actually mean.

If some of yall want to liberatarian, thats 100% ok. Shit some of my views are classified liberatarian.

Whats not ok is acting dumb on what Kanye is saying.

Idk if we really want to get into this, but the shit is very nuanced when it comes to jews.

Yes, jews are white. But the persecution jews face is religious and ethnic persecution, not race based.

And white supremacy isnt race based either. White supremacy is in actuality white male christian supremacy.

All that said, jews are also very exploitative in 2022. They do follow supremacist politics. And Israel is pretty much a legal terrorist state.

All that said though, if the shit was to ever really pop off, and lets say white supremacists go off killing folks all over the world, jews would be on top of the list of people they kill.

Remember the biggest white supremacist movement of the last 100 years was Nazi germany, and they killed 6 million jews.

So yea, its nuanced.

Jews are white, but they not the "good white" according to supremacists.

And yea the Jewish state (i say state cause not every jewish person supports Israel) is comitting genocide, but if allowed to white supremacists would commit genocide on them.

The world is more nuanced outside the US. Cant view everything with the American experience.

The problem with people perceiving Jews as some sort of oppressed class because the Jews directly benefit from Western imperialism.

Jews in 2022 are not an underclass. All of the major Western governments supports Israel in order for them to be a proxy state in the Middle East.

But the Jews are smart and understand that the West operates on a politics of the oppressed. Both liberals and conservatives support the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Israel bribes both parties.

Jews use their historical oppression as a cover for their aggressive nationalistic beliefs.

White nationalists and conservatives with no institutional power may rant online in 4Chan and Stormfront about evil Jews destroying their country with Cultural Marxism.

But the modern day White conservative that expouses alt-right White nationalist lite is a Christian that loves Jews because they literally think they are chosen by the almighty God to save the world from evil when Armageddon comes.

The main threat existential threat Jews aren't even White people, it's the Muslims they oppress with the backing of The West.

The Holocaust was the great sacrifice that made Jews officially White and integrated into the brotherhood of the West.

Kanye West literally said slavery was a choice.

Harriet Tubman, Nat Turner, Denmark Vessey, Haitian revolutionaries, Brazilian Maroons, Black Union soliders, millions upon millions of slaves rolled over and let slavery happened.

Kanye West is Fredo. When he said slavery was a choice, we should've pushed the button on him.

Saying slavery is a choice is the equivalent of saying the Holocaust never happened. If a big Jewish celebrity said that shit, Mossad would pay that motherfucker a visit.

We suffer from a lack of seriousness and self-respect when it comes to our politics.

Black celebrities actually tried to understand that shit and there's nothing to understand.

He didn’t say “slavery is a choice”.

He said it “SOUNDS” like a choice.

Sorry, I just hate when people misquote a quote that is easily/readily available for everyone to see/hear.

I am willing to agree to disagree civilly against a mfer that believes Kanye is allowed to say what we wants without blow back.

All that said though, mfers know for a fact that the facts murder of George Floyd is a political statement now. George Floyds murder hasnt been about the mans death for 2 years now.

Same with saying white lives matter. Everyone knows that the meaning behind that phrase has nothing to do with what those 3 words actually mean.

If some of yall want to liberatarian, thats 100% ok. Shit some of my views are classified liberatarian.

I agree with this except the idea that people are smart. No...people are fucking stupid and it's evident in some of the commentary around this and the questions of "what did he say that's anti black or anti Semitic." It's safe to say the vast majority of this board is 30+ and if some need a PowerPoint breakdown of why what he's been saying is anti black then they're idiots.

The problem with people perceiving Jews as some sort of oppressed class because the Jews directly benefit from Western imperialism.

Jews in 2022 are not an underclass. All of the major Western governments supports Israel in order for them to be a proxy state in the Middle East.

But the Jews are smart and understand that the West operates on a politics of the oppressed. Both liberals and conservatives support the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Israel bribes both parties.

Jews use their historical oppression as a cover for their aggressive nationalistic beliefs.

White nationalists and conservatives with no institutional power may rant online in 4Chan and Stormfront about evil Jews destroying their country with Cultural Marxism.

But the modern day White conservative that expouses alt-right White nationalist lite is a Christian that loves Jews because they literally think they are chosen by the almighty God to save the world from evil when Armageddon comes.

The main threat existential threat Jews aren't even White people, it's the Muslims they oppress with the backing of The West.

The Holocaust was the great sacrifice that made Jews officially White and integrated into the brotherhood of the West.

100%

Nothing you said is wrong.

But again the shit is nuanced and all the factors cant be explained in a single forum post.

White supremacy itself is a blanket term. There are a bunch of different white supremacist mindsets out there. Almost all of them hate jews.

Politically, America and the West supports Israel. Its based off multiple factors, but in 2022, its the lobbying power of Jews. They got money. Politicians need money.

American people in general though? Lmaooooo. Put jews against muslims, and 99.99% of american whites will support jews. Take muslims out the equation and American whites predominantly hate jews. And in Europe, its even worse.

Unfortunately, hate isnt just skin based. If our skin colors are different, we hate each other. If our skin is the same, i hate your religion. If our religion is the same, you hate my sect. If our sects are the same, our language is not. And so on.

Human nature is just garbage.

I agree with this except the idea that people are smart. No...people are fucking stupid and it's evident in some of the commentary around this and the questions of "what did he say that's anti black or anti Semitic." It's safe to say the vast majority of this board is 30+ and if some need a PowerPoint breakdown of why what he's been saying is anti black then they're idiots.

Lmaooo. Nah, I actually think @MAYOR WILLIE WILSON is a smart dude. My guy has a side and he riding with it. But i would be shocked if he dont know white lives matter is an anti black statement in 2022.

He didn’t say “slavery is a choice”.

He said it “SOUNDS” like a choice.

Sorry, I just hate when people misquote a quote that is easily/readily available for everyone to see/hear.

...the meaning is literally the same thing.

And if I was misquoting Kanye, I would put Kanye West said slavery was a choice, in quotation marks, indicating I was directly quoting Kanye.

And on top of that every single news article put in their title Kanye West said slavery was a choice.

This is some autistic shit lol.

This is like someone saying turn the TV down and you pick up the TV and turn it upside down.

Lol.

...the meaning is literally the same thing.

And if I was misquoting Kanye, I would put Kanye West said slavery was a choice, in quotation marks, indicating I was directly quoting Kanye.

And on top of that every single news article put in their title Kanye West said slavery was a choice.

This is some autistic shit lol.

This is like someone saying turn the TV down and you pick up the TV and turn it upside down.

Lol.

nah man. You can’t say someone “literally” said something that they didn’t say. It don’t work like that. He literally said

“that sounds like a choice”.

how you choose to misquote dude going forward is on you.

You adding that bit about the headline that media outlets ran with says more about how the media works than anything…

Fuck all that.Ye said other dumb and untrue shit.

He is not the richest black man in American history .Robert Smith is

Actually 90 % of black artists aren’t signed to Jews.

Yes there are a lot Jews in music but for instance universal has probably the biggest roster and Lucien Grainge is not Jewish .He’ s a European British dude.
U know u can be British and Jewish right?

@AZTG You diplomatic as fuck 😆

Fuck them.

On another note I think the very notion of fact check i and how it applies is insane asinine, idiotic misguided..

In regards to people that are lying as they breath imo it gives grace just by applying a fact check to fucking lies....

kanye and his coons i mean goons

are bat shit crazy
this is how i know fandom or standom is nothing but the devil.

ppl will rationalize some really asinine shit when it comes to their faves or the celeb class in general.

its so funny tho because niggas have more empathy for rich weirdos that will never meet but 0 for those in their family and community

your uncle didnt say GF died by fentanyl, wear a maga hat and spew some foul shit about Blackness in totality on social media but youre not talking to him because he pissed on your couch that one summer while drunk

el oh el

Back