Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This like, being one of the people that fronts the trap house through the overall connect. Getting busted by the feds and then talking bout how this bigger than nino brown. It’s so easy to appeal to the victim mentality of black people that if you are black and ever get in trouble and need support. No matter what you’ve done, you can run to it and get support.

So I listened to the entire drink champs episode and Kanye is apparently mad at black people because we didn't fight for him to see his kids and he's jealous of Jewish people .

He said that Jewish people don't have abortions or shoot each other.

He said he wants little Jewish kids to ask their fathers why Kanye is mad at them?

Also he wore a white lives matter shirt because his BM is white and he cares about her "more than any of you niggas"

The Jewish media promotes BLM to give us trauma ,so he's anti BLM because Jewish ppl promote abortion in the black community or something.

I'm Moses, I'm Christ, I'm all the Michaels but mostly the arch angel Michael.

Jewish ppl make rappers rap about violence and
fuckin yo bitch

Drink Dusse' not Hennessy and stores should replace Hennessy with Dusse'

Fuck Meek and puff. Because the feds told them to speak against his anti-black comments but the next time he sees puff they're going to form a bank together or something

And he plans on running for president in 2024

Like I've been saying. This dude is clearly crazy, and people are actually taking the shit he says seriously and treating it like it's not the ramblings of a mad man. If Kanye wasn't rich and famous he'd either be in a institution getting help if he had people that loved him or on the street trying to convince pigeons that he's Jesus if he didn't.

if he truly believed in what he’s saying, being Kanye, his name, influence, musical ear, and money can be streamlined to create support for a handful of artist that could be used to change the landscape of black music entertainment into the direction that most in lined with his views.

But he starts a school..don’t know shit about schools

Aims to buy a social media platform..doesn’t no anything about running one

Aims to compete with apparel companies..doesn’t know how..

He runs from what he skillfully knows, into battles surrounded things that he doesn’t know about, then cries to media when he loses..

He doesn’t care about what he’s saying,he just wants to do what he wants to do and doesn’t like to lose, he’s a spoiled child and anyone that continues to follow him up is just using him for their own agenda

This nigga setting up the Far Right, he gonna pop out with receipts and point different ones out for their hatred because he on a different wave or finally just lost it

Back