Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Ever since niggas seen Twitter s valuation everybody wants to own a social media platform

he ll prolly by Parler for somewhere between 50-60 million ( shout out to Candace for the jux)

if he s able to do w Parler what he’s done w them Wack ass clothes and sneakers…. Shit could turn out to be worth billions in the near future

and Niggas think he crazy

also this the real reason behind Truth Social but Trump a broke ass nigga so Truth Social may be off line soon

Ever since niggas seen Twitter s valuation everybody wants to own a social media platform

he ll prolly by Parler for somewhere between 50-60 million ( shout out to Candace for the jux)

if he s able to do w Parler what he’s done w them Wack ass clothes and sneakers…. Shit could turn out to be worth billions in the near future

also this the real reason behind Truth Social but Trump a broke ass nigga so Truth Social may be off line soon
What are you even saying...

Twitter was overvalued because of Elon's Musk Idoicy. Why he doesnt want to buy it because he overpaid and lost money. Only tiktok and Instagram are worth anything.

Isn't that what everyone does?
They interview the artist that's currently in the public eye for whatever reason ; a new project or controversy.

105823f7-2d03-4ee7-b75e-a5dd84023eab_text.gif

NORE showed me he dont give a fuck how he get views long as he get them.

Giving a mfer a platform to repeat talking points of white supremacists and then hide behind free speech is nasty.

You know exactly what time Kanye is on, so giving him your platform to say all that shit shows you have 0 integrity.

Not that I thought Nore had any integrity before this. But whatever I did think of him took a hit.

And before mfers get upset. Notice the use of I. Like i dont want to go back and forth about their rights to do whatever they want. Lmaoooo.

They also got the right to shut the fuck up.

This is how I feel about the situation. Im cool with yall who feel the opposite.

Also this Parler shit is wild. Parler is losing mad money and kept losing hosting from service providers for racism. And the fact Trump created a SM platform which killed any chance Parler had.

Someone got in Kanyes ear to buy it and bail them out and he falling for it.

Its crazy how he publicly falling for the grift and bout to bail out a social media app thats failing and bleeding money.

Now I know Kanye dont have no one around him to check him for his behavior, but lets see if he got people around to check him on bad business moves.

NORE showed me he dont give a fuck how he get views long as he get them.

Giving a mfer a platform to repeat talking points of white supremacists and then hide behind free speech is nasty.

You know exactly what time Kanye is on, so giving him your platform to say all that shit shows you have 0 integrity.

Not that I thought Nore had any integrity before this. But whatever I did think of him took a hit.

And before mfers get upset. Notice the use of I. Like i dont want to go back and forth about their rights to do whatever they want. Lmaoooo.

They also got the right to shut the fuck up.

This is how I feel about the situation. Im cool with yall who feel the opposite.
Bruh most people unfortunately dont have any scruples.. its all about the things that really don't matter and can go easy as it comes.. people are not only motivated but move in ways only loyal to that high

Similarly it the reason why Kanye has stayed in the good graces of many who look like him.. if he was 3 shades lighter there would be clarity

Last edited:
Back