Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Bruh most people unfortunately dont have any scruples.. its all about ths things that really don't matter and can go easy as it comes.. people are not only motivated but move on ways only loyal to that high

Similarly it the reason why Kanye has stayed in the good graces of many who look like him.. if he was 3 shades lighter there would be clarity

Fam thats facts. Which is why I never expected much from Nore to begin with. Its not like I was holding Nore to this high ass standard before.

But if the shop or whatever show that was decide to not air their Kanye episode, than so can Drink Champs.

And idk exactly if this is true, but I will bet money that Kanye didnt even go into this George Floyd shit on that shop episode. Again, im not sure, but he wasnt talking about George Floyd around that time.

If they can pull his episode and decide to not air it, then Nore and them could have done the same.

I highly doubt Ye buys Parler

Sound like shit a nigga would say in a conversation and it never comes to fruition

Also this Parler shit is wild. Parler is losing mad money and kept losing hosting from service providers for racism. And the fact Trump created a SM platform which killed any chance Parler had.

Someone got in Kanyes ear to buy it and bail them out and he falling for it.

Its crazy how he publicly falling for the grift and bout to bail out a social media app thats failing and bleeding money.

Now I know Kanye dont have no one around him to check him for his behavior, but lets see if he got people around to check him on bad business moves.

I read somewhere that Parlers CEO is George Farmer.

Husband to Candace Owens

:hahaha:

Lol and how can the Breakfast Club let this man go on there and apologize when they had Tory Lanez on there lol.

Look, as Black people, we always gonna give our own a shot to redeem themselves.

If White people can let motherfuckers like Rush Limbaugh spew actually hateful shit for decades and make him a multi-millionaire - a delirious, airhead, stupid, ignorant, sneaker salesman and rapper can be given an interview.

People acting like Kanye actually sat up here and outlined a plan on some Mein Kampf shit and sowing the grounds for the Fourth Reich.

All he did was say stupid shit for 45 minutes.

Lol and I don't think he's crazy. I think people just thought because he made sped up soul beats and rapped about consumerism and didn't have the diction of a super thug that people thought he was smart.

This Kanye Phobia is more about what people perceived him as more than what he actually is saying and doing.

Black people thought he was conscious.

White people thought he was safe.

And he's neither.

Last edited:
Damn. The Jews getting all the sympathy like they doing atrocities in Palestine pushing up the worse qualities in music and running one of the biggest social media where bullshit is being pushed running investment companies that making it impossible for folks to become home owners by making us forever renters.

They are white supremacy

Damn. The Jews getting all the sympathy like they doing atrocities in Palestine pushing up the worse qualities in music and running one of the biggest social media where bullshit is being pushed running investment companies that making it impossible for folks to become home owners by making us forever renters.

They are white supremacy

Sympathy from who tho? Themselves?

N.O.R.E. keeps stressing he stays away from politics and the show is called “Drink Champs”, not “Politic Champs” but, at the same time he had Tamika Mallory and Mysonne on the show in the past and he says he wants to have Dr. Umar, David Banner and Killer Mike on the show….

So, what’cha sayin’?

Which one is it?

lol Ya'll are a tough crowd man. Ya'll completely writing Nore off because he didn't check Kanye's lunacy immediately?

Nore don't even be conscious in his bullshit interviews.

This man be up there drunk and then blurt out something stupid like...

"Yo, remember that time I brought you that Tickle Me Elmo, that shit was fire. Everybody, shots for Elmo."

Last edited:
N.O.R.E. keeps stressing he stays away from politics and the show is called “Drink Champs”, not “Politic Champs” but, at the same time he had Tamika Mallory and Mysonne on the show in the past and he says he wants to have Dr. Umar, David Banner and Killer Mike on the show….

So, what’cha sayin’?

Which one is it?

That's a problem of not having a viable Black political engine in order to do internal mainstream Black politics.

So instead of you know, having a townhall or a congress of Black intellectuals and professors and political figures at a college.

We get NORE asking Umar
"So why can't a Black man lay down with a White woman if we got the dominant gene my brother?"

You get the politics you deserve.

Celebrities are the vehicle for Black political expression.

Like Charlemagne is a legitimate Black representative.

Fucking Charlemagne. Lol.

Back