Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I also dont understand the free speech should be free shit.

Kanye allowed to say what he wants, and people allowed to react how they want.

Not just with words, but with their money.

If mfers is so offended by what Kanye said that they chose to stop supporting him, and then put companies on notice that theyll stop supporting them if they keep supporting Kanye, thats their right as much as free speech is Kanyes right.

So yea, Kanye free to speak his mind. And folks are free to react however they want to it.

Thats all that I see is happening. Nothing nefarious here from what I see.

Bruh they say this anytime somebody get cancelled they start talking about free speech but people don’t have to support the dumb shit other people say.

at this point, it's just simple exploitation
I really this will come back and bite NORE, when he least expects it
Isn't that what everyone does?
They interview the artist that's currently in the public eye for whatever reason ; a new project or controversy.

You assume he misspoke, some don't, I don't have an opinion either way. The misspelling is either a dog whistle or it's just nothing.

If Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, or David Duke say "We're going death con 3 on all these black people"

Would you give them the same leniency and assume that there's no implication of violence.

I wouldn't.
I never thought he was saying he would get violent,but would just talk a bunch of goofy shit like he been talking.

What can I say about kanye that hasn't been said about jello? besides the fact that jello never wifed a ho or got a rocafella chain and doesn't have any classic albums?

I wonder if Ye's slight gang affiliation plays a part on his anti left stance?

Back in the days GDs fell out with democrats and some older GDs still hold a grudge.

Plus when Obama dissed him.

And I think he has a grudge with black ppl for not supporting some of his stances.

Back