Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I dont understand how this nigga has a new personality every 6 months. I mean obviously his psychological issues are at the heart of it, but seeing ppl try to explain away his nonsense every time he goes off his meds and says weird shit is so aggravating.

He goes on a rant, ppl get upset, then he moves onto another subject/way of thinking and ppl get caught up latching onto 1 thing he said they agreed with in the sea of stupid.

College Dropout was not that fuckin good.

but if this was MBDTF kanye...

kobe-bryant-yes.gif

i'd at least understand why folks still cape for him, although i wouldn't agree
you can't be saying goofy shit like this AND putting out trash music

I also dont understand the free speech should be free shit.

Kanye allowed to say what he wants, and people allowed to react how they want.

Not just with words, but with their money.

If mfers is so offended by what Kanye said that they chose to stop supporting him, and then put companies on notice that theyll stop supporting them if they keep supporting Kanye, thats their right as much as free speech is Kanyes right.

So yea, Kanye free to speak his mind. And folks are free to react however they want to it.

Thats all that I see is happening. Nothing nefarious here from what I see.

I also dont understand the free speech should be free shit.

Kanye allowed to say what he wants, and people allowed to react how they want.

Not just with words, but with their money.

If mfers is so offended by what Kanye said that they chose to stop supporting him, and then put companies on notice that theyll stop supporting them if they keep supporting Kanye, thats their right as much as free speech is Kanyes right.

So yea, Kanye free to speak his mind. And folks are free to react however they want to it.

Thats all that I see is happening. Nothing nefarious here from what I see.
That’s the thing Kanye already told niggas he can’t be cancelled no matter what ppl gonna buy his sneakers , his shoes will sell out so he good

Back