Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I dont understand how this nigga has a new personality every 6 months. I mean obviously his psychological issues are at the heart of it, but seeing ppl try to explain away his nonsense every time he goes off his meds and says weird shit is so aggravating.

He goes on a rant, ppl get upset, then he moves onto another subject/way of thinking and ppl get caught up latching onto 1 thing he said they agreed with in the sea of stupid.

College Dropout was not that fuckin good.
Hey, let's not get carried away now. That was my generation's Low End Theory.

But yeah, it's part of his promotional game. He'll dip for a minute to work on a project, then pop back up with diarrhea of the mouth to push it. He said that George Bush shit days within LR dropping. Fucked up potential donated money to Katrina victims for a publicity stunt. Fuckin clown.

He has more than enough money and resources to get help. Hard to hace sympathy for someone who doesn't want to help themselves. Especially when their actions are intended to harm others
His mental issues is stopping him from getting help

Back