Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

That isn't the point.

Stop being triggered.

I'm not getting into a back and forth about it either.

Fuck Kanye and fuck Alex Jones to be clear.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
No. 1

I'm not triggered and could you please elaborate on your point in regards to Alex Jones?

Please explain the great injustice of a guy losing a defamation lawsuit in which he smeared the parents of children murdered in a mass shooting.

I've yet to see anyone explain it in a way I would deem intelligent.

No. 1

I'm not triggered and could you please elaborate on your point in regards to Alex Jones?

Please explain the great injustice of a guy losing a defamation lawsuit in which he smeared the parents of children murdered in a mass shooting.

I've yet to see anyone explain it in a way I would deem intelligent.

Imma bless you this one time.

1. You're triggered because you saw someone mention Alex Jones and assumed they somehow support what he says even tho the first thing they stated was that they don't. The only reason she even brought up Alex Jones is because both things happened this week.

2. The tweet never stated either of them were done a great injustice. Again triggered. You saw his name and instantly ran with what you wanted to run with.

The simple point she was making is if they can be cancelled by banks or be ordered by court of law to empty their accounts and give up wealth for the dumb shit they say what do you think could happen to me or you. It's a fair and legitimate question.

Liken it to China's social credit system.

Imma bless you this one time.

The simple point she was making is if they can be cancelled by banks or be ordered by court of law to empty their accounts and give up wealth for the dumb shit they say what do you think could happen to me or you. It's a fair and legitimate question.

Liken it to China's social credit system.

This is not a smart response on any level. He lost multiple defamation lawsuits to multiple litigants and now has to pay. Have we really reached a point in society that we don't know how lawsuits work?

LMAO @ losing a defamation lawsuit to multiple defandants in multiple states being "cancelled"

You got it

This is not a smart response on any level. He lost multiple defamation lawsuits to multiple litigants and now has to pay. Have we really reached a point in society that we don't know how lawsuits work?

LMAO @ losing a defamation lawsuit to multiple defandants in multiple states being "cancelled"

You got it

Again triggered. I'm clearly talking about Kanye being cancelled.

I'm not gonna call you out your name right now even tho I'd like to.

Have a good night man.

all this shit is nonsense.

Isnt Nore on Revolt? Aint Kanye beefin wit Diddy who happens to own part of Revolt?

Same… enough with this flip flop shit.

Niggas doin all these mental gymnastics to try to make sense of all the senseless shit he saying, tryin to act like it’s some 4d 5 head chess strategy… the nigga is confounded and confused.

Do what you say, say what you mean… then stand on it as a man. He too old for this bullshit.

He at the age where the younger generation should be looking to him for wisdom, insteadhe conduct himself like a 16 year old boy still tryin to figure out his beliefs on Reddit

Tied uh dis nigga, mayne.

View attachment 938040

you already got your billions. You won. Just go sit down some where
I dont understand how this nigga has a new personality every 6 months. I mean obviously his psychological issues are at the heart of it, but seeing ppl try to explain away his nonsense every time he goes off his meds and says weird shit is so aggravating.

He goes on a rant, ppl get upset, then he moves onto another subject/way of thinking and ppl get caught up latching onto 1 thing he said they agreed with in the sea of stupid.

College Dropout was not that fuckin good.

Back