Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Kanye has still said no anti black or anti jew comments.

naw, he is straight up spewing racist fox news/right wing think tank talking points word for word.

If I wanted to be charitable, in some of his incoherent babel he said black entertainers get taken advantage of, which they do but he don't care about that. he only cared about it when it affected him personally.

Folks on here be saying for days he’s pushing white supremacy talking points when it comes to Jews when in fact the Jews are pushing doing because they are white folks

He is posting white supremacy points it’s the same shit kkk be saying. Black folks on forum and real life don’t view Jews as allies so stop saying that shit.

Lost alot respect for Nore . I won't be watching another drink champs episode unless Pac on that bitch drinking Hennessy

Yeah me too. I’ve been listening to NORE, as I think about it right now? For decades. I’ve heard him on some of the wildest songs saying the craziest shit ever. Now he’s apologizing? Honestly this just reiterates much of what Kanye says.

Damn shame how Kanye got some black folks hooked on him like dope back in the day & crack in the 80's
It's either they want this all to be not true and that he is trolling everybody, people are waiting for the old Kanye to come back (to me, it's not), or pwoplw want to see how far he crash and burns.

Why yall madder at Nore this time around compared the the last times he had Kanye on? Wasnt he on after slavery was a choice? Yall watched that drink champs episode after he said that?

Only reason why the powers that be are picking up on this now is because Jews and the harassment of Kim Kardashian.

Everybody knows the rules.

The niggas squabbling amongst each other is fine, even until the point of death. Motherfuckers have let rappers that have actually killed people do interviews.

If Black celebrities that sit at the liberal table and eat from the crumbs of the Democrats and get invited to do bullshit interviews with political candidates because nobody respects the intelligence of Black people decided to banish Kanye to Bolivia we wouldn't have this issue.

But no, motherfuckers still were doing songs with Kanye after he said slavery was a choice, asking how he was feeling, thought he was misinformed because this is the motherfucker made speed up soul beats and shoes. He must be genius and seeing the world in 5D. He's different.

But a ditzy stupid ignorant shoemaker rapper harassing White women and Jews...White people ain't gonna stand for that shit.

It's amusing watching Kanye insult his ancestors and shit. But him buying a house next to his baby momma and saying he going death con 3 on Jews is dangerous and he must be stopped.

Why yall madder at Nore this time around compared the the last times he had Kanye on? Wasnt he on after slavery was a choice? Yall watched that drink champs episode after he said that?

Because that was after Donda dropped and he got stupid niggas to forgive him with that album. I can't even tell you if it was mediocre or not because I didn't listen but alot of the same people who are shitting on him then and now were praising him for being a forward thinking genius again

Because that was after Donda dropped and he got stupid niggas to forgive him with that album. I can't even tell you if it was mediocre or not because I didn't listen but alot of the same people who are shitting on him then and now were praising him for being a forward thinking genius again

This.....I don't think I've heard his last 3 or 4 albums. How many he had since life of pablo? I gave that 1 listen and been out every since.

I think the main gripe is booking him in the first place, trying to exploit his spiral for views

He should not have had Kanye on, period. He had to have seen the last few interviews Kanye did and knew what time it was.....but noooooo, let's get these views. Now he on an apology tour lol

I get what you're saying. I honestly wouldn't expect Nore to be the person to think it through like you guys are doing. I think, like you guys are saying, he was just thinking about what would make a good show, and when he realized how badly it turned out he realized he messed up. I wouldn't cancel him or DC over that, but I see why some of you would.

This.....I don't think I've heard his last 3 or 4 albums. How many he had since life of pablo? I gave that 1 listen and been out every since.

That Pablo album was the last Kanye album I listened to and simply based on the quality of music I've been out on him since Yeezus. The other shit has just cemented I was right in not giving a damn to listen to anything after Pablo.

Back