Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I’m convinced you wearing a white lives matter shirt underneath a dashiki....just confused looking for acceptance or explanations for why your life ain’t going as planned
0417fa7a47660bfd1e5b9b033223f0facb960c70.gifv

No one was called “Africans” for most the timeline of ancient history and neither was the word “Africa” around. it’s true though when it come to “Africa” though Egypt was the first world power and around before Israel became a nation .

Thanks for telling me what I know. But I’m call them Africans because it’s easier.

Agreed but how do you KNOw that ancient culture is yours? How much work do you do digging into scrolls looking for yourself when it’s NOT going to change who YOU are?
Really it’s not even about that. We don’t relate to it that way. None of the ancient culture is anyone’s culture today purely in physical terms.

Even while Israel was still yet a nation, Paul wrote this:
“For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter.” (Romans 2:28-29)

See his point is it’s not enough to just have the blood of an Israelite. You have to LIVE like one spiritually. That’s what allows you to claim the culture.

No one today is an Israelite physically as that was over 2000 years ago, and ever since then it ceased to be a nation. People can spend all the time they want tracing bloodlines for any personal reasons. Like I said, only issue is when they start worshiping the culture or put it in on a pedestal viewing it as some kind of moral standard.

The Apostle Paul who basically had the “right” to flex his lineage and culture didn’t even do this:

“for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and take pride in Christ Jesus, and put no confidence in the flesh, although I myself could boast as having confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he is confident in the flesh, I have more reason: circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless But whatever things were gain to me, these things I have counted as loss because of Christ. “ (Phillipians 3:3-7)

I don’t disrespect anyone doing the research but I do worry when the data is murky and unclear. I also have BEEN to these places and I know it is IMPOSSIBLE to know what village or tribe or clan any of us came from UNLESS you have a specific family tree that you can point to.

the people of Africa are as diverse as European cultures if not MORE and some are tribal as hell. If you don’t know a specific person that can track your family line...you are NOT one of them. So how much work people on these threads gonna do? And to what end?

if you are doing it for information purposes - I get it.....but if you looking for an identity in Africa I am telling you you are not gonna find it. Well again unless you are like Obama that knows your actual African family.

And at the same time black Americans worried about being pharaohs won’t even give up their seat on the train to a old man wearing a Tuskegee Airman hat.
Yea I think the person’s motive should be considered. If their motive is on some moral high ground then it disqualifies all the digging they’ve been doing. If it’s just for personal reasons then I’m just like, okay. I personally would never waste all that time going to such lengths, but we can’t control what other people do.

"Africa came before hebrew"

Seriously, some of yall are really slow.

As many times I said AFRO ASIATIC

Like it just went over yall head for some odd reason.

It shows me yall don't understand the term

Semitic languages is part of the AfroAsiatic language tree.

AfroAsiatic = Hamito-Semitic

2 types of Africans

There's Ham

Then there Shem

Both are black Africans

Ham being darker than Shem

When they say blacks sold other black tribes. It means that Hamitic tribes sold Semitic tribes

ISRAEL IS AFRICA !!!!!!

Israel sits on Africa's tectonic plate

THERE IS NO MIDDLE EAST !!!!

It is a modern racist construct.

The Suez Canal is a modern construction which separates Africa and the so called middle East.

Most Naval ships past through there.

2 types of Africans

There's Ham

Then there Shem

Both are black Africans

When they say blacks sold other black tribes. It means that Hamitic tribes sold Semitic tribes

ISRAEL IS AFRICA !!!!!!

The Suez Canal is a modern construction which separates Africa and the so called middle East.

Bro I know wtf Afro Asiatic is and it’s cute you think people in that region come from Shem and Ham. It’s like you refuse to believe their is history before the Bible. You think all of east Africa just followed the Bible stories despite having cultures older than Hebrew myths. Like for real everything you show us is loosely Bible based. You don’t speak on any religions in that region before Judaism. Who did Caanites worship, who did Cushites worship and etc.

Just saw the other thread dude went off in. Even the people who try to give him the benefit of the doubt end up not fucking with him anymore.

I feel like dude probably has skeletons in the closet he’s trying to hide which is why he goes so hard on this shit. The impending exposure will be spectacular if true, lol.

2 types of Africans

There's Ham

Then there Shem

Both are black Africans

ISRAEL IS AFRICA !!!!!!

Now I get it - you are using the Bible is as the core backing for your scientific Research....

you gonna have a tough time explaining the racial diversity of the planet and proven science using the Bible tho...considering it starts on in genesis talking about people not in Adam and Ev’s bloodline when Cain is exiled and there is no way enough of the population animals was gathered by Noah to ensure the breeding diversity needed to repopulate the world....but either way....I’m good with the Bible as a incomplete history book (like all history books). Hope you find what you looking for

keep doing you....I’m gonna keep doing my best to look out for, support and encourage American black people In any way I can - like it appears you are trying to as well. Because I don’t believe any group on earth is better....we are a new branch in the family tree....and I’m focused on the branch and not the roots cause I got enough work right here- but I love that someone working on the roots....just not my gig

Bro I know wtf Afro Asiatic is and it’s cute you think people in that region come from Shem and Ham. It’s like you refuse to believe their is history before the Bible. You think all of east Africa just followed the Bible stories despite having cultures older than Hebrew myths. Like for real everything you show us is loosely Bible based. You don’t speak on any religions in that region before Judaism. Who did Caanites worship, who did Cushites worship and etc.

this times 1000000

Forget the Cush run it back to Khoisan....look up those Africans....these dude culture so old they see the Old Testament as “young money” or a fad....

I’ll say it 1000 times....until an American goes to Sub Sah Africa they won’t see and truly understand how amazingly....overwhelmingly diverse the people of Africa are....go 50 miles and tribes are like “we don’t fuck with or know a single person from that tribe...we share nothing with them...they are nothing like us...they might be our distant distant cousins but we doubt it”. and I’m there like...”brother” and they like....”dude who your mom and dad and they mom and dad and they mom and dad?”

it’s beautiful over there - it’s great to see black faces everywhere...but I felt like “the other”everywhere went

..I was aware of how diverse the American black is...how all the adhoc mixing during slavery (with various different African, native and European tribes) followed by the continued mixing with Asians and Indian tribes further along in such a short period made me look different than anyone I saw there....

and if you don’t see an African and immediately know he isnt African American you ain’t around enough Africans....well as soon as I walk up....they like “who brought the American ?”

they saw how different I was and I heard the word for half breed or mutt in Ghana and Nigeria - not in Ethiopia—-they embrace it differently there

But the point is how we all Jews if Jews new

Back