Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This can be 100% true and doesn’t mean even a large % of the Africans in America were Descendants from Israelites. What if 1 in 1000 of the millions of Africans were Israelites, now what? Stars of David for everyone and our Christian brothers renounce Christ in unison? Or do we execute the right of return and go back to Isreal...(I’m sure you have been there like I have and it’s cool and all, but they running an apartheid state and it was hard as a black guy to just stroll around and pretend they were not using race & religion to allocate rights to people....so I felt guilt in my soul at times moving around Jerusalem....so what now brother ?

What’s the next move?

a947f82370e59b265809a6a576ee714129457446.jpg

The likely outcome of this is that a lot of black people convert to Jewish...which means we can’t hang out from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset - so the threads gonna be dead during that time....maybe see more black Israelites in Jerusalem and the Isreali military. What else changes...more peaceful interactions and marriages between black and white people? That’s already a thing so... maybe Isreal is less evil towards the Palestinians if some dark people get in power over there...but I doubt it cause religion generally makes people more tribal and dangerous to people of different religions, not less.

‘I’m just looking for the on or off ramp to what this means

Just saw the other thread dude went off in. Even the people who try to give him the benefit of the doubt end up not fucking with him anymore.

I feel like dude probably has skeletons in the closet he’s trying to hide which is why he goes so hard on this shit. The impending exposure will be spectacular if true, lol.
What the fuck you talking about?
I was trying to help genocide from cyber bullying.

He thanked me so I don't care what yall say.

One of my pet peeves is people picking on folks that admitted they have mental illness.
This forum has a lot of hypocrites and wouldnt know how to deal with a mentally ill person

I don't give a fuck about no exposure.
Not doing this for popularity.
I'm not doing this for points
I'm not doing this to fit in

I have nothing to hide.

Only thing I was interested in was elaborating about black Semitic history.

Yall wanted to box me in and make it about me asking stupid irrelevant questions instead of Semitic history.

Last edited:

One of my pet peeves is people picking on folks that admitted they have mental illness.
This forum has a lot of hypocrites and wouldnt know how to deal with a mentally ill person

I'm not to fit in

I have nothing to hide.

Yall wanted to box me in and make it about me asking stupid irrelevant questions instead Semitic history.

Who knew genocide had mental illness though? And plus you homophobic so save all that picking on people shit for somebody else.

Who knew genocide had mental illness though? And plus you homophobic so save all that picking on people shit for somebody else.
You's a fucking snake ass fake ass nigga yo. Always assume and try to change a posters words and views.

But I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught on to that fake shit you constantly do.
You stay intersecting yaself in a convo jumping to conclusions without understanding context.

and what is that focus getting you bruh? Multiple people have asked and you refuse an answer each time
A better understanding of Black African History

I answered.
You just slow like the rest.
I answered to that fool yenofwu because I wasn't familiar with him yet he still acted like a dummy jumping to conclusions.

You's a fucking snake ass fake ass nigga yo. Always assume and try to change a posters words and views.

But I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught on to that fake shit you constantly do.
You stay intersecting yaself in a convo jumping to conclusions without understanding context.

Bruh you be insulting me and I insult you back ain’t no more too it than that

I'm not doing this to fit in

I have nothing to hide.

Yall wanted to box me in and make it about me asking stupid irrelevant questions instead of Semitic history.
I didn’t read that thread so I don’t know what you were doing. All I know is that by the last couple of pages I did read, nobody liked you, lol.

Same as this thread.

Probably the same as in real life if you kicking this shit.

But I bet you don’t be on this shit in real life because you know people wouldn’t fuck with you. So you come in here and go on Clubhouse to get your shit off.

If this helps you get it out of your system so you can make connections in real life though, more power to you.

I didn’t read that thread so I don’t know what you were doing. All I know is that by the last couple of pages I did read, nobody liked you, lol.

Same as this thread.

Probably the same as in real life if you kicking this shit.

But I bet you don’t be on this shit in real life because you know people wouldn’t fuck with you. So you come in here and go on Clubhouse to get your shit off.

If this helps you get it out of your system so you can make connections in real life though, more power to you.
You know nothing stfu

I don't care if nobody like me.
Nor I'm I fishing for acceptance.
If I cared about being accepted I would join everyone and make fun of 5 grand genocide and Don Dada to feel better about myself
Most of yall cowards.

I'm making connections with people in other platforms because we all have a common interest and that's history. They don't ask stupid questions yall ask.

I don't go on forums to be accepted.
I use it to spread information

Fake ass muddafucka

Back