Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Like Chappelle said. It’s a “coincidence”
Two things Can be true.....

these things don’t contradict at all

there are Jewish people with a lot of power and IF you say that “the Jews” are controlling the world powerless Jewish people are going to die and be discriminated against....

I don’t get how this is even surprising.

if someone says something that can lead to anti-Semitic views POwERful jewish people will come for you.....

if you say something about the Saudi govt and you a Saudi reporter....the powerful Saudi govt will come for you....

if you say something in Chicago about a GD and you and BD someone will come for you....

when WUTang wanted to name their album after a mob family....the mob said don’t...and they didn’t because if they did some one would come for them

This is NORMAL shit!

the problem that ADL is openly leveraging its power saying it doesn’t have any power and its obviously a lie....

But it’s not all of them....you can says “the” in front of Jews blacks Asians whites and not get innocent people killed

example.....”the blacks doing snatch and grabs So we need to make sure we don’t let the blacks into the LV store”

it’s true everytime I see a video of snatch and grabs I’m seeing a lot of black and brown faces.....so what do US that ain’t robbing shit want the world to do about “the blackS”.....

look man don’t shoot me...but we know all Jewish people not controlling the world...there some poor ass Jews everywhere just like not all black people criminals but we know there are are some black criminals

🙄😐🤨

Got damn son
small increments
Post is long and winded with mad assumptions. Some hits many misses ...... sheesh😄
You the type of dude that think you Jesus on Twitter ....dropping clues and hints and slogans THeN and I gotta study to understand and decipher and decrypt what the fuck you saying..or trying to say.😆

im all about concise conveying of data - yes be laconic when you can but never pick brevity over clarity....

You the type of dude that think you Jesus on Twitter ....dropping clues and hints and slogans THeN and I gotta study to understand and decipher and decrypt what the fuck you saying..or trying to say.😆

im all about concise conveying of data - yes be laconic when you can but never pick brevity over clarity....
🙄🤦🏾‍♂️
More Ass sumptions
I actually have a Twitter account and follow a few ABW members who follow me.
I don't act the way you wanna think but nice try tho.

Last edited:
What I’ve come to learn about people who want so bad to identify with an ancient culture is that they are lowkey ashamed of being a black American. They basically have the same attitude Ye had when he said slavery is a choice.

It’s basically ignoring history that’s much more relevant to us than some ancient culture. Just skipping over the most recent 6 generations to identify with a culture from thousands of years ago. A culture that wants to have nothing to do with you by the way. And I’d say the same to someone screaming that back to Africa shit too.
Nothing wrong with identifying with and embracing ancient culture man. It has its proper place. It become a problem when people start worshipping the culture itself though.

Nothing wrong with identifying with and embracing ancient culture man. It has its proper place. It become a problem when people start worshipping the culture itself though.
It is when you also deny the culture of your recent history, like it never happened. Or when you say the ancient history has more bearing than recent history.

668508699a7d6cd0923abd4a7a82975e91bd3243.jpg
e9ef2e287032bb695534d6e5be252f31f4e91347.jpg

470371742978e376ac30ea817e063152ed8058e0.jpg

7f5dbf0a6a6a43ef6a2d58dd37653807045af00d.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed but how do you KNOw that ancient culture is yours? How much work do you do digging into scrolls looking for yourself when it’s NOT going to change who YOU are?

I don’t disrespect anyone doing the research but I do worry when the data is murky and unclear. I also have BEEN to these places and I know it is IMPOSSIBLE to know what village or tribe or clan any of us came from UNLESS you have a specific family tree that you can point to.

the people of Africa are as diverse as European cultures if not MORE and some are tribal as hell. If you don’t know a specific person that can track your family line...you are NOT one of them. So how much work people on these threads gonna do? And to what end?

if you are doing it for information purposes - I get it.....but if you looking for an identity in Africa I am telling you you are not gonna find it. Well again unless you are like Obama that knows your actual African family.

And at the same time black Americans worried about being pharaohs won’t even give up their seat on the train to a old man wearing a Tuskegee Airman hat.

Africans existed before Hebrews

No one was called “Africans” for most the timeline of ancient history and neither was the word “Africa” around. it’s true though when it come to “Africa” though Egypt was the first world power and around before Israel became a nation .

Back