Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Saying that West African societies came from East African societies is like saying Mali was an offshoot of the Aksum Empire or something like that.
😄This is a bad example 2 me but ok.
I'm not moving goalposts and I haven't changed my stance. You're just being reckless with the phrasing of some of the claims you're making. It's true to say that there are connections between West Africans and East Africans. It's not true to claim that the great West African societies came from East Africa.
I'm not being reckless.
It just seems contradictory 2 me.

😄This is a bad example 2 me but ok.

I'm not being reckless.
It just seems contradictory 2 me.

Precision in language matters, especially when discussing scholarly topics.

If all you're saying is that there was movement between East and West Africa and that West African societies have some connections to East African societies whether through cultural artifacts or ancestry of some of the people, then you're right and I've never argued otherwise. However, the way you were talking suggested that West African societies grew out of East African societies or were created by East African people, and that's just not true.

Yo but to what end. What does all this mean brother? What are you trying to teach us?
We are listening ...or I am....but I’m confused.

I agree when you drop facts, i acknowledge when the facts are unclear and I refuted what I thought was wrong.....

but what I don’t get is what you are trying to convey to us
Truth.
And that's to know your roots.
Many people are taking DNA test.
I'm just trying to expose the lies that the people occupying Israel told. I'm not tryna covert anybody. I'm not a missionary. I'm not even a Hebrew Israelite. I respect them. I don't agree with everything they say when it comes to the 12 tribes chart.
I believe in DNA.

Every man has a different path and I don't question it because I'm tryna fix myself.😄

Nah mean?

Precision in language matters, especially when discussing scholarly topics.

. However, the way you were talking suggested that West African societies grew out of East African societies or were created by East African people, and that's just not true.

Iberomaurusian
Fossils found in the caves of Taforalt Morocco.
Dark Melanated people that lack light skin alleles
(SLC24A5, SLC45A2, HERC2, & OCA2)

AfroAsiatic Natufians
Fossils found in the Caves in Israel

Iberomaurusian & Natufians are closely related🤷🏽‍♂️

Canary Islands
Fossils found there said they come from Israel.
Ever heard of the blood Canary trees? It's a known Canaanite tree from the Levant. They brought it with them
Haplogroup E1b1b

DNA talk is on fiyah

You haven't seen West African and North African folks saying how much percentage of Natufian they have in them by calculating their DNA results on Gedmatch?
These Geneticist admitted Haplogroup J1 isn't Semitic.
They are saying Ashkenazi are converts.
Who converted them is there aren't Semitic?😳
Ashkenazi original language is some indo European Yiddish stuff

Last edited:
Iberomaurusian
Fossils found in the caves of Taforalt Morocco.
Dark Melanated people that lack light skin alleles
(SLC24A5, SLC45A2, HERC2, & OCA2)

AfroAsiatic Natufians
Fossils found in the Caves in Israel

Iberomaurusian & Natufians are closely related🤷🏽‍♂️

Canary Islands
Fossils found there said they come from Israel.
Ever heard of the blood Canary trees? It's a known Canaanite tree from the Levant. They brought it with them
Haplogroup E1b1b

DNA talk is on fiyah

You haven't seen West African and North African folks saying how much percentage of Natufian they have in them by calculating their DNA results on Gedmatch?
These Geneticist admitted Haplogroup J1 isn't Semitic.
They are saying Ashkenazi are converts.
Who converted them is there aren't Semitic?😳
Ashkenazi original language is some indo European Yiddish stuff

Bruh, I don't car about that Semitic shit. The only thing that matters as far as this discussion goes is the point of contention from before. Again, I've already said that West Africans as well as all of humanity came from East Africa, so there's no doubting that you can find East African based genetics throughout West Africa. My point is simply that by the time some of those West African societies arose the people had been living and existing in those areas long enough to develop their own indepedent cultures, so the societies they built were distinctly West African. The same way Japanese people can trace their ancestry back to migrants from China, but Japanese culture and society is still considered it's own thing.

Bruh, I don't car about that Semitic shit. The only thing that matters as far as this discussion goes is the point of contention from before. Again, I've already said that West Africans as well as all of humanity came from East Africa, so there's no doubting that you can find East African based genetics throughout West Africa. My point is simply that by the time some of those West African societies arose the people had been living and existing in those areas long enough to develop their own indepedent cultures, so the societies they built were distinctly West African. The same way Japanese people can trace their ancestry back to migrants from China, but Japanese culture and society is still considered it's own thing.
Ok fine
This thread is about Kanye and the so called Jew ish people.
I'm focusing on the Semitic part.
I think that's the bigger picture
That's the common denomination.
No?
It's relative
I was just tryna expand on that because there seems to be a misconception.
Don't you agree?

A lot of them jews use genetics to prove their point so what's wrong with exposing the contrary?

Some Japanese are Yap+ meaning they have Semitic ancestry 😁 Haplogroup D. They found about their Semitic black forefathers. I could be wrong about the Japs. If not them it's the tibets
The black Ainu tribe

Aight ima stop😐
It's addictive I can't help it

Last edited:
All this and we right where we started....

there are black, white. Arab and Asian Jews....

not all black people are Jewish like Kanye is claiming....

Rich Jewish people click up and move in unison just like rich black white Arab and Asian people

and I see nothing that tells me any group has the market cornered on crime, goodness, badness, nepotism, classism or racism....all the hairless primates do the same shit and

Truth.
And that's to know your roots.
Many people are taking DNA test.
I'm just trying to expose the lies that the people occupying Israel told. I'm not tryna covert anybody. I'm not a missionary. I'm not even a Hebrew Israelite. I respect them. I don't agree with everything they say when it comes to the 12 tribes chart.
I believe in DNA.

Every man has a different path and I don't question it because I'm tryna fix myself.😄

Nah mean?
Me....I don’t believe in dna....

‘if anything I believe the American blacks are a new group... completely separate and cut off from Africa. Initially by force by whites, but then intentionally by Africans in Africa and blacks in America. We are NOT the same people anymore and we can’t ever go back. Because Africans in general see us as the “descendants of slaves” first and the “other” second. Africans are not a homogeneous group...even in countries they claim tribes. Ancient tribes...and as Americans we can’t claim any of those tribes because we can’t say for certain which tribe exactly...especially considering our forefathers and mothers were potentially from multiple tribes....

so I see us like the Japanese. Yes they are more than likely descendants of Chinese but don’t tell the Japanese that...cause they have pride in who they have become not who they obviously come from... the Japanese are not spending an exuberant amount of time looking into ancient history beyond their borders for inspiration for who they are as Japanese. They have pride on who they are uniquely...

same with me. I love being a black American or what ever y’all want to call US. Fuck fuck fuck being a Jew or a Zulu...we are NOT them culturally.

Our current culture is the most dominant culture on earth....and it’s not close. I’m in the Philippines at the Tenement watching basketball a few months ago...and they think MJ created the damn sport and is the most important man on earth...followed by Kobe...

They are listening to biggie and bone thug...they know the lyrics to old school hip hop and showing love everywhere I got because they respect US and love our culture and are emulating it. Not all of them but if you ever go there you gonna see the jumpman logo everywhere and people are speaking a form of Ebonics that is almost an insult except I’m the first black guy some have ever met in person so it’s just them doing them sounding like us....

and if you guys get a chance to go to Korea...you may see racism while their biggest Kpop stars rap like jayz and dance like Michael Jackson in groups like new edition... their biggest stars, BTS colab with middle of the road American stars... like the rapper Wale and BTS’s lead Rap Monster.... these Korean rappers are saying people like GangStar and KRS are their inspirations...think about the crates these guys digging into to find old school Black American music to model their style and sound off...

Virgil and Yes Kanye and Jerry Lorenzo changed the world of fashion...(MJ made the most money and co-signed on and is the face of Jordan brand) but these 3 are the creatives behind the most influential fashion street wear/ luxury brands on earth.. period and it’s NOT close...what the youth wear - and the older people buy is decided by those 3 - the rest of the world is following those 3....

MLK is deified all over the planet....

Obama is considered a historically great leader (everywhere but here with 30% of the people/maga crowd)

I could go on

but man but I don’t need to be African to feel pride....I know we originally from Africa...but they don’t want me back....see the Rasta that tried to go to Ethiopia or any other black American groups that tried to return to their “roots”...they don’t want us....so fuckem...being a North American black dude is good enough hell is fucking great

Have pride in US man...that DNA shit is bullshit...

so your dad went to jail so you going to jail? Wtf...

part of being a black man is I am not limited by my circumstances or the circumstances of my forefathers...I’m strong enough to do anything...

‘all their women want us and all the men fear and envy us’ because we are the definition of masculinity that they have to work towards and we generally born with it... we just to be smart enough to live long enough and work hard enough and avoid the pitfalls so that we can see our potential come to fruition in our 30s...and then it’s like gravy...

All this and we right where we started....

there are black, white. Arab and Asian Jews....

not all black people are Jewish like Kanye is claiming....
Right were we started? Uhhhh, nahhh

Me....I don’t believe in dna....

‘if anything I believe the American blacks are a new group... completely separate and cut off from Africa. Initially by force by whites, but then intentionally by Africans in Africa and blacks in America. We are NOT the same people anymore and we can’t ever go back. Because Africans in general see us as the “descendants of slaves” first and the “other” second. Africans are not a homogeneous group...even in countries they claim tribes. Ancient tribes...and as Americans we can’t claim any of those tribes because we can’t say for certain which tribe exactly...especially considering our forefathers and mothers were potentially from multiple tribes....

so I see us like the Japanese. Yes they are more than likely descendants of Chinese but don’t tell the Japanese that...cause they have pride in who they have become not who they obviously come from... the Japanese are not spending an exuberant amount of time looking into ancient history beyond their borders for inspiration for who they are as Japanese. They have pride on who they are uniquely...

same with me. I love being a black American or what ever y’all want to call US. Fuck fuck fuck being a Jew or a Zulu...we are NOT them culturally.

Our current culture is the most dominant culture on earth....and it’s not close. I’m in the Philippines at the Tenement watching basketball a few months ago...and they think MJ created the damn sport and is the most important man on earth...followed by Kobe...

They are listening to biggie and bone thug...they know the lyrics to old school hip hop and showing love everywhere I got because they respect US and love our culture and are emulating it. Not all of them but if you ever go there you gonna see the jumpman logo everywhere and people are speaking a form of Ebonics that is almost an insult except I’m the first black guy some have ever met in person so it’s just them doing them sounding like us....

and if you guys get a chance to go to Korea...you may see racism while their biggest Kpop stars rap like jayz and dance like Michael Jackson in groups like new edition... their biggest stars, BTS colab with middle of the road American stars... like the rapper Wale and BTS’s lead Rap Monster.... these Korean rappers are saying people like GangStar and KRS are their inspirations...think about the crates these guys digging into to find old school Black American music to model their style and sound off...

Virgil and Yes Kanye and Jerry Lorenzo changed the world of fashion...(MJ made the most money and co-signed on and is the face of Jordan brand) but these 3 are the creatives behind the most influential fashion street wear/ luxury brands on earth.. period and it’s NOT close...what the youth wear - and the older people buy is decided by those 3 - the rest of the world is following those 3....

MLK is deified all over the planet....

Obama is considered a historically great leader (everywhere but here with 30% of the people/maga crowd)

I could go on

but man but I don’t need to be African to feel pride....I know we originally from Africa...but they don’t want me back....see the Rasta that tried to go to Ethiopia or any other black American groups that tried to return to their “roots”...they don’t want us....so fuckem...being a North American black dude is good enough hell is fucking great

Have pride in US man...that DNA shit is bullshit...

so your dad went to jail so you going to jail? Wtf...

part of being a black man is I am not limited by my circumstances or the circumstances of my forefathers...I’m strong enough to do anything...

‘all their women want us and all the men fear and envy us’ because we are the definition of masculinity that they have to work towards and we generally born with it... we just to be smart enough to live long enough and work hard enough and avoid the pitfalls so that we can see our potential come to fruition in our 30s...and then it’s like gravy...
😳This is all over the place.😄

Right were we started? Uhhhh, nahhh

😳This is all over the place.😄
I’ll boil it down to this-

you don’t need them to define you or us.

I’ve been to sub Sahara Africa -you and I literally have nothing in common except skin color and our ancestors - hell They don’t even have stuff in common with other tribes a few hundred or thousand miles away -

German and English guys don’t pretend like they one group in Europe yet I need to pretend like Jews or all of Africa’s diverse cultures are somehow mines and define me?

yeah misssssss me with the backward looking dna defines me BS….

I suspect you need to travel

Back