Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

lol Ok bruh. Run with it I guess.
The topic was West Africa. You told me that there were no tribes in West Africa that has connections to East Africa. I was confused when you said it.
You got annoyed with me and said do your own research.

Then all of a sudden you started posting videos from HomeTeam in the History thread.

HomeTeam has mad videos with evidence.
Even dna evidence about the Balanta tribe carrying the M1 marker which goes back to the Nile.

I was the first one posting his videos in here.
Hellczar knows that because he started to post the same videos in his thread. Yall both had a dialogue on his videos..

Last edited:
This. Exactly this.
ABW
If it's one thing yall do, it's dickride on reactions.😄

Some of yall don't have a mind of ya own so why break bread with guys like you?

I could've easily gave you covid cards but you went and got that shot. I seen ya post when you said you ready to die when stringer bell posted the after effects.
I could've helped you cheat the system bro.

You know folks low key regret taking that shot.

Stay woke yo

Last edited:
I think he views it as important because white folks lies about history abd he views it as the truth. I personally have no kinship to Hebrews but that’s what he on.

The topic was West Africa. You told me that there were no tribes in West Africa that has connections to East Africa. I was confused when you said it.
You got annoyed with me and said do your own research.

Then all of a sudden you started posting videos from HomeTeam in the History thread.

HomeTeam has mad videos with evidence.
Even dna evidence about the Balanta tribe carrying the M1 marker which goes back to the Nile.

I was the first one posting his videos in here.
Hellczar knows that because he started to post the same videos in his thread. Yall both had a dialogue on his videos..

lol You either misremembering or lying because I never said no shit like no tribes in the East have any connection to the tribes in the West. And the fact that you know I like HomeTeam's channel should let you know you're wrong on this because as you pointed out, his videos often address the connections between various African groups. But I was up connections across Africa before I even found HomeTeam because I read books that discussed the subject from scholars like Diop and Clarke way back in undergrad.

What I have said in the past is that West Africans and East Africans are different enough that we as descendants of slaves taken from West Africa shouldn't always be so quick to try to claim everything done in East Africa as our own. I've said we should worry more about the great empires and civilizations in West Africa instead of always trying to claim Egypt, Nubia, Cush, etc.... I also said that I didn't believe that anyone in West Africa had any connection to the Hebrews, but when I was given evidence that suggested I was wrong about that, I admitted I was wrong.

ABW
If it's one thing yall do, it's dickride on reactions.😄

Some of yall don't have a mind of ya own so why break bread with guys like you?

I could've easily gave you covid cards but you went and got that shot. I seen ya post when you said you ready to die when stringer bell posted the after effects.
I could've helped you cheat the system bro.

You know folks low key regret taking that shot.

Stay woke yo
09BD682C-E263-4D2E-B007-59648589AE69.gif

See, this the shit I’m talking about, lol.

If you don’t agree with me you don’t have a mind of your own. But won’t defend his position either.

People like you and Kyrie and Kanye just have no idea how to articulate why you believe what you believe. Just throw shit out and any opposition to your position is simply met with “you don’t have a mind of your own.”

None. Zip. Zero. אפס

Finally had to gone and put cuz on ignore at his request.

I wasn't even tryna score reaction points off him. I just know there's gotta be a better way to reach people than spamming 2 thread-page lengths worth of content in a single post.

Dialog/Story-Driven Posts >>> "Read These Encyclopedias"

Anyway back on topic, fuck Kanye.

Last edited:
lol You either misremembering or lying because I never said no shit like no tribes in the East have any connection to the tribes in the West. And the fact that you know I like HomeTeam's channel should let you know you're wrong on this because as you pointed out, his videos often address the connections between various African groups. But I was up connections across Africa before I even found HomeTeam because I read books that discussed the subject from scholars like Diop and Clarke way back in undergrad.

What I have said in the past is that West Africans and East Africans are different enough that we as descendants of slaves taken from West Africa shouldn't always be so quick to try to claim everything done in East Africa as our own. I've said we should worry more about the great empires and civilizations in West Africa instead of always trying to claim Egypt, Nubia, Cush, etc.... I also said that I didn't believe that anyone in West Africa had any connection to the Hebrews, but when I was given evidence that suggested I was wrong about that, I admitted I was wrong.
Im lying? Aight bet

b4a0fcc062135f0704fe7164b35be9be7c037994.jpg

40c45623bbb09d540d4270f08378b745fa2ae78e.jpg

e28d5edae14e66bfaa444a70796ec342dd2b4841.jpg

8e169916ab079e2528e2856da7bfdbd28917dec4.jpg

d84a2a904ed8f7254fb9aa71b4f53ecb87e1fe1f.jpg

@HellCzar

Don't forget my historical brother

Did you ever see this Hometeam video?

I know you like his videos. Its digestible and short for folks with short attention spans.

When I posted his videos in the cookout thread you took the alley oop and started posting it in your history thread.

Don't forget God

These are the African tribes claiming origins from the Nile

Soninke

Balanta

Songhai

Bamileke

Last edited:
Sooooo, I didn't say this:

Great, I'm glad we both agree. Good talk.
We don't agree because there is a connection. I posted my quote earlier in this thread mentioning HomeTeam. You said there's no connection between West African societies and East African societies and there is

Here's the video showing proof again.

Soninke

Balanta

Songhai

Bamileke

There's more tribes

But you're not into the Haplogroup talk that HomeTeam mentioned

Last edited:
We don't agree because there is a connection. I posted my quote earlier in this thread mentioning HomeTeam. You said there's no connection between West African societies and East African societies and there is

Here's the video showing proof again.

Soninke

Balanta

Songhai

Bamileke

There's more tribes

But you're not into the Haplogroup talk that HomeTeam mentioned

Bruh, are you illiterate. I did not say there was no connection between West and East African societies. I clearly said that West Africans can trace lineage to East Africa and that West African and East African societies influenced each other. My point was that you can't just look at West African societies and say they came from East African people. That's an inaccurate statement. Again, all of humanity can be traced back to East Africa, but once a group of people settle in a place and develop their own culture and identity, you can't just claim that their achievements were accomplished by East Africans.

Bruh, are you illiterate. I did not say there was no connection between West and East African societies. I clearly said that West Africans can trace lineage to East Africa and that West African and East African societies influenced each other. My point was that you can't just look at West African societies and say they came from East African people. That's an inaccurate statement. Again, all of humanity can be traced back to East Africa, but once a group of people settle in a place and develop their own culture and identity, you can't just claim that their achievements were accomplished by East Africans.
I'm not illiterate yo😄
But you're moving the goal post right now.

I specifically said

"Do you acknowledge that West Africans came from the East Africa and the Middle East (Ancient Mesopotamia)?"

You specifically said

"It depends on what you mean. Modern man migrated up the east African coast so pretty much everyone came form East Africa at some point. However, if you're saying that West African societies came from East African societies, that's incorrect. It's fair to say that West Africa was probably influenced by East Africa, but you could probably argue the reverse too.

Now you say

"My point was that you can't just LOOK at West African societies and say they came from East African people. That's an inaccurate statement."

I never even said or alluded to that

The Fulani's gets mixed up as East Africans all the time

I was alluding to migration, linguistics and dna.

e4cd9a554e17bbf66f69095e6c45d26061ac6d61.jpg

Tupac Shakur Received Death Threats From Jewish Defense League (JDL)

According to documents from “FBI Records: The Vault,” a radical extremist group called Jewish Defense League was suspected of extorting and sending death threats to popular rappers Tupac Shakur and Eazy-E shortly before their deaths in the 1990s.

As anti-Blackness and antisemitism continue to permeate American society, the FBI files, which were first released in 2011, have resurfaced on social media.

Though some on social media have recently begun to share an article from Israel’s the Jerusalem Post, the findings were first published over a decade ago

“The scheme involves [name redacted] and other subjects making telephonic death threats to the rap star,” the files state. “Subjects then intercede by contacting the victim and offering protection for a fee. The victim and their family are taken to a ‘safe haven,’ usually a private estate, and are protected by gun-toting body guards associated with the Jewish Defense League.”

FBI files show Jewish hate group suspected of sending death threats to Tupac

Tupac Shakur (2pac) died on September 13, 1996 at 25 years old in a Nevada hospital from internal bleeding after being shot several times in what many suspect to be a planned shootout on the Las Vegas strip. He was placed in a medically induced coma for several days after the Sept. 7 shooting before succumbing to his injuries.

The “All Eyez On Me” rap star represented the ultimate icon for millions who followed his hard-hitting gangsta rap style and his social and political messages uplifting the Black community.

Eazy-E, born as Eric Wright, died a year earlier on March 26, 1995 at the age of 30 after losing a battle with AIDS. The Ruthless Records founder and leader of the group N.W.A., together with Ice Cube, brought gangsta rap to the forefront and called out police violence in a time before social media could capture every instance of police brutality.

Both Tupac and Eazy-E were suspected of being targeted for extortion and suspected of receiving death threats from the Jewish Defense League.

What is the Jewish Defense League?

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks white supremacists and other hate groups across the U.S., describes the Jewish Defense League as “a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism.”

Founded in 1968 by Rabbi Meir Kahane, an Orthodox Jew, it capitalized on the tensions between New York City Jewish teachers unions and Black residents who wanted greater control over their neighborhood schools.

The FBI files continue: After the victims were brought to the “safe havens,” the JDL would allegedly “convince the victim they have worked a ‘deal’ out… and the threats cease. The victim then pays the subjects for the protection services rendered.”

Documents show an unidentified source identified Eazy-E as a target of the JDL’s extortion before he died from AIDS. Another source from within the JDL “had also reportedly targeted Tupac Shakur prior to his murder in Las Vegas.”

To this day, 2pac’s killer has never been brought to justice.

No offense meant by this.....some of this seems legit...but we know and have known for years who killed Tupac. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tupac_Shakur

hate to say this but the no snitching rule was in effect but people knew for sure who got him and why.

the other stuff in this post seems legit. I can see a organization extorting rappers...

we know death row records extorted people, we know other black and white and Jewish groups have done this same BS. I’m not surprised there are Jewish criminals.

are you inferring that this is part of a grander plan ?

I'm not illiterate yo😄

I specifically said

"Do you acknowledge that West Africans came from the East Africa and the Middle East (Ancient Mesopotamia)?"

You specifically said

"It depends on what you mean. Modern man migrated up the east African coast so pretty much everyone came form East Africa at some point. However, if you're saying that West African societies came from East African societies, that's incorrect. It's fair to say that West Africa was probably influenced by East Africa, but you could probably argue the reverse too.

Now you say

"My point was that you can't just LOOK at West African societies and say they came from East African people. That's an inaccurate statement."

Yo but to what end. What does all this mean brother? What are you trying to teach us?
We are listening ...or I am....but I’m confused.

I agree when you drop facts, i acknowledge when the facts are unclear and I refuted what I thought was wrong.....

but what I don’t get is what you are trying to convey to us

I'm not illiterate yo😄

I specifically said

You specifically said

Now you say

Saying that West African societies came from East African societies is like saying Mali was an offshoot of the Aksum Empire or something like that. That's not true. Mali did not develop directly from any East African society. Now over time might people from Eastern Africa have migrated west, interbred with some of the people already living in West Africa? Yes. Could those unions have resulted in new tribes that were created some of the West African societies? Of course. I've never said otherwise.

I'm not moving goalposts and I haven't changed my stance. You're just being reckless with the phrasing of some of the claims you're making. It's true to say that there are connections between West Africans and East Africans. It's not true to claim that the great West African societies came from East Africa.

No offense meant by this.....some of this seems legit...but we know and have known for years who killed Tupac. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tupac_Shakur

hate to say this but the no snitching rule was in effect but people knew for sure who got him and why.

the other stuff in this post seems legit. I can see a organization extorting rappers...

we know death row records extorted people, we know other black and white and Jewish groups have done this same BS. I’m not surprised there are Jewish criminals.

are you inferring that this is part of a grander plan ?
To be honest I copied and pasted that article from boxden. I don't know the whole story.

Last edited:
Back